The Amazing Spider-Man 2 v1.2.0m [Mod]

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,050 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

faltusite

In Love Lv4️⃣
VIP
Member for 8 years

Root needed?: NO

Can be played Offline?: YES

Game description: Become the Amazing Spider-Man in this open-world 3D adventure full of crime-fighting, web-slinging, and non-stop action as you face the web-slinger’s greatest challenge yet!

New York is under threat from a city-wide crime spree and only our hero Spider-Man can stop it! Standing in his way are Venom, the Green Goblin, Electro and other nefarious villains. Can Spider-Man restore order and safety to Manhattan?!

THE OFFICIAL GAME OF THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2 MOVIE
• Web-sling, wall-climb and web-shoot as the fast and quick-witted Spider-Man!
• An original story expands on the highly anticipated Marvel film!
• Go beyond the Sony movie and into the comics with new characters such as Black Cat and Screwball.
• Unlock Spider-Man suits such as Symbiote Spider-Man, Iron Spider and Ultimate Comics Spider-Man!
• Face off against famous villains such as Venom, the Green Goblin, Electro, and Kraven the Hunter!
• High-quality voice acting and 3D cinematic action cutscenes bring the movie experience to life!

CUTTING-EDGE GAME EXPERIENCE
• Intense combo-focused crime fighting! Defeat Spider-Man’s greatest enemies – from street thugs to super villains such as Electro and Venom – with crazy acrobatic fighting styles!
• Marvel at the amazing high-quality, fluid animations as you swing freely through the open-world city like never before!
• Take the fight to the sky with action-packed aerial combat!
• Unleash devastating combos through enhanced icon controls for an intense action game experience!

MASSIVE ENHANCEMENTS TO THE ULTIMATE PLAYGROUND
• Adventure in a larger 3D open-world Manhattan with 6 detailed districts to explore, from the bustling Times Square to picturesque Central Park!
• Console-like 3D graphics offer a bigger, better, and more beautiful experience.
• Be the hero in a deep story that takes you on an exciting adventure, showcasing 6 legendary villains and a super set of side missions!
• Amazing heroic social events, including battling waves of bosses and opponents in Mysterio’s Arena!

Google Playstore:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftASHM
MOD description: 1. Full DRM Bypass (timestamp, acct, file check, etc.)
2. Full offline
3. Unlimited spidey-points

Installation Instructions: 1.Install the MOD Apk
2. Extract the Obb Zip file and copy the folder to Android/obb folder on your internal SDcard

Credits to: Riu

Download links:
MOD Apk
http://www.usersdownload.com/db8050db383b1045/The.Amazing.Spider-Man.2.v.1.2.0m._ed.apk
OBB Zip File
http://www.usersdownload.com/94c088db4de454d2/The.Amazing.Spider-Man.2.OBB.zip

Lucifer

☠ Dark Lord ☠
Member for 8 years
Re: MOD APK The Amazing Spider-Man v1.2.0m [Mod]

Nice share but its just The Amazing Spiderman not amazing spiderman 2 and add topic attributes too

##Topic Approved##

faltusite

In Love Lv4️⃣
VIP
Member for 8 years
Re: MOD APK The Amazing Spider-Man 2 v1.2.0m [Mod]

I have not played it but as per the source, It is Amazing spiderman 2. I had forgotten to put that in Title

Lucifer

☠ Dark Lord ☠
Member for 8 years

Yup the curent version of this games varies with device,
So i was confused and the playstore version redirected me to my playstore app showing amazing spiderman 1

Now i checked on browser and its there :D (y)

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

Excellent release!

Added to our Games Area!

Status
Not open for further replies.