💬 Review The Arcana: A Mystic Romance. by Yesman

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,108 happy users since 2014.
Register

Yesman

In Love Lv4️⃣
Active User
Member for 6 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: The Arcana: A Mystic Romance.

Link to the content on our site you're reviewing (optional): The Arcana - A Mystic Romance v2.28 Unlimited Money & Keys (updated) Mod apk

The Arcana is a Visual/Interactive mobile game where your created character gets to explore a mysterious city, the depths of their magic and love interests. Your character is a talented card reader, able to tell fortunes and wield magic.

Review:
The game is very fluid, attentive to each and every choice made by your character, which is what really draws me as a player to it. I feel that in this game, every choice really does matter and leads you to a unique route in the wide expanse of the game's universe.

The art style is very well drawn, with details reminiscent to the styles of Tarot Cards, which is the main element the story revolves around. Each character's style is drawn beautifully with features unique to them and looks to perfectly mirror their personalities. From Asra's look, I could already tell he was a gentle, wise and somewhat mysterious person. Nadia was always postured and presented as regal, and Julian always gave the impression of dark mystery and mischief. I also appreciated how the characters have such colourful, unusual and different aesthetics about them. Asra with his snow-white hair, Nadia's purple locks and Julian's crimson, moppy hair. Their fashion and accessories also fits them to a T in my humble, cheeky opinion. 😌

I feel their presence is so well portrayed that I could almost guess what their voices would sound like. The unique pieces achievable throughout the stories are also acutely worthy of a screenshot, says my photo gallery.

The background music is also beautifully tracked with ethereal, eclectic, whimsical and down to eerie and melancholic pieces that fit perfectly with the scenes met.

The Storyline is well-made and thoroughly captivating as you follow your companions in seeking out the darkness that troubles the town, and search for the answers to the hotels in your memory.

The game also offers a plethora of chances to define your gender and pronouns according to your preferences.

I truly find it hard to mention what I find lacking or I dislike with this specific game.

I WOULD say, however, that there isn't a specific guide to achieving a good ending or a guarantee that you'll get the specific endings you desire. This COULD be my fault tho. During my gameplay, I couldn't seem to reach a Good Ending with Lucio. But I had no problem with the others. ♥

Would you recommend this to other users? Most definitely. This reviewer plays his share of CYOA books, Visual Novels and Interactive games and I can say that The Arcana: A Mystic Romance definitely rises to his top 5 favourite. Nix Hydra is definitely doing something right.

Again, in my humble, weird opinion 🙃.

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Yesman

In Love Lv4️⃣
Active User
Member for 6 years
Holes in your memory**
Not hotels 🤭