Mod apk The Arcana - A Mystic Romance v2.11 Unlimited Money & Keys (updated)

Feedbacks

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sbenny's Girl
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 5 years
The Arcana - A Mystic Romance v2.11 Unlimited Money & Keys (updated)

The Arcana - A Mystic Romance v2.11

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Debby
Type of release: Paid

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 305 times
MOD 2:
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 50 times

• Choose your love story! You are a prodigy of the magical arts, left to your own devices by your wandering mentor. Make choices that shape your story as you fall headfirst into a whirlwind adventure, filled with a colorful cast of characters who all have one thing in common: their interest in you.

Delve deep into the heart of intrigue, and uncover a murder mystery that still hangs over the city like a shroud.

Be careful what secrets you reveal and what choices you make… yours is not the only fate that hangs in the balance. Magic, romance and mystery await you in this story. Who will you choose to love and who will you choose to condemn? How will your story unravel? Download now the MOD APK of The Arcana - A Mystic Romance for free, only at sbenny.com!

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You need an active Internet Connection to play this game.

Load Additional Info

• MOD 1 Features:
    • Unlimited Money
    • Infinite Keys

MOD 2 Features:
    • Unlimited Keys
    • Coins Hack (you gain coins when buying Trinkets)

• • App not installing and you're running Android 11 or higher? Then try to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• App not installing and you're running Android 11 or higher? Then try to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nixhydragames.thearcana

shirayukiTakamaya

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 3 years
Thank you so much, Debby! Everything works perfectly. Thank you as well for the fast updates ❤

Kfro

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 2 years
Got "rootless error" message. No idea how to fix that.
*UPDATE*
Had to get MOD2, it works now.

Last edited:

dazais

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
I have this issue as well, so I cannot buy any books etc.

Yurix25

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
it's great!!! thank you for the mod!! :)

Baambii

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
Works pretty well! Thanks for the update!

PinkTaste

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
Once again, thank you!
Post automatically merged:

Once again, thank you!

beingabeast

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 3 years
Hi! Thank you, but it wont let me log in with my google account (this is after ive used the sbenny license) i am on a new phone, not sure if that influences it
But how do i fix that?

beingabeast

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 3 years
Hi! Thank you, but it wont let me log in with my google account (this is after ive used the sbenny license) i am on a new phone, not sure if that influences it
But how do i fix that?
Update: it did let me log in through facebook

This release is outdated! Go to last page to find the new version link!

Status
Not open for further replies.

You might also like:

Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Get Paid

Here at Sbenny.com you can get paid for your SB Points, so if you're a talented modder, or if you have enough determination, and you decide to aim for the Elite Mod Squad title, you'll be able to sell your SB Points here, using your favourite payment methods.