The avatar above is fighting you, how screwed are you?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,122 happy users since 2014.
Register

cheezpuuf

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
The title is self-explanatory. If you do need an explanation, here's an example! If the person above me has a wolf avatar and
I have a mouse avatar, obviously, I'm "screwed", or something like that. So on so forth! Let's get this chain moving >w<

Rules, just to keep this clean:

[1] Your answer must correspond with the user above you. You do not get to choose which avatar you respond to.
[2] This is a game, not a discussion thread, so I would appreciate it if you do not strike up
an (unrelated) conversation
on here; falls under the same category as spam.
[3] Do not advertise anything here. This isn't your mod thread, request thread, etc.

* PM me if you think a new rule should be added!
This idea is taken from a ChickenSmoothie Forum Game, please PM me if you have problems!

KhanTipaS

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
100% I'm totally Screwd to the point that i can almost crap on my pants

SpankyMia

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hmmmm he looks like a slippery one with all that "boy butter" so I'm not sure I could kill him :eek::lol:

saucyleaves

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Maybe get flashed a couple of angry looks but they don't really have anything they can hurt me with...unless they decide to launch their entire body...but it's like dodging a ball lol

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Haha and now you changed your Avatar so now I am against Zehn and Eris. I'm worried now XD.

Jarpe

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
I mean, it's pretty much considered to be an unbeatable Stand, it being Golden Experience Requiem, and if you know what it does you know that it basically can't lose :/

Sosman

?? Avid Game Reviewer ??
Member for 3 years
I mean, it's pretty much considered to be an unbeatable Stand, it being Golden Experience Requiem, and if you know what it does you know that it basically can't lose :/
Oh, would you look at that.

Welp, I'm screwed.