📖 Tutorial The basics: Hacking (Mod) Android Games with Net Reflector

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,449 happy users since 2014.
Register

johnstarwars

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 2 years
It is not setting up the file after I did what the note told me to do on one click apk signer . Is there anything I need to do to get it to work?

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
It is not setting up the file after I did what the note told me to do on one click apk signer . Is there anything I need to do to get it to work?
Could you be a bit more specific? Also, please note this tutorial will probably work only on 4 years old games (or older), as newer games no longer use dlls.

johnstarwars

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 2 years
I took screenshots of what i try doing, but i couldn't do the last screenshot because it went by to fast. it did throw an error for java or something.

Attachments

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
In your case it should be "Merge Mansion.apk". Basically you need to match the name of the file you need to sign :)

johnstarwars

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 2 years
oh okay. thank you.

johnstarwars

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 2 years
Sbenny, Do you still teach how to this? I would like to learn how to do it. IS there anyway that I can get you as a teacher?

johnstarwars

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 2 years
This what I get when trying to open it in my program that I use for my android games. I even try on my cell phone and I get the same thing.

Attachments

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
I truly wish I had the same free time I had back when I posted this guide many years ago :( I'd truly love to teach you, as you also seem to be a very kind and nice guy, but unfortunately I don't have any more free time for this, sorry.

As per the error you get, you probably downloaded a ".apks" or ".xapk" file, and you're installing only the apk file without the libraries, as the error clearly says libmain.so is missing from the apk file you installed, which should instead be located in the apk/lib/armeabi-v7a/ directory.

johnstarwars

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 2 years
I don't have that location. apk/lib/armeabi-v7a/directory . I only have what is in the image.

Attachments

johnstarwars

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 2 years
I know that you are very busy but how do I fix that? I understand if you can't help me.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Where did you get that apk file from? I recommend downloading clean apk files from sites like apkcombo, as it usually provides complete apk files, and not split apks.

johnstarwars

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 2 years
I got it from Google play store.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
I got it from Google play store.
Google Play will store in your device split apk files, meaning the game will be split in three (or more) files. So, when you extract the game, you probably only extracted one of the apk files, which will not make the game run, as you need all the individual apk files. A quick workaround is downloading it from apkcombo or similar sites, as they "pack" all the single apk files into a bigger apk file, making the game files complete.

johnstarwars

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 2 years
Okay I find the game under apkcombo website. The game open now but I don't know what else to. Do you know anyone that might can help me to mod this game? If not don't worried about. Thanks for all the help you did so far. It really helped.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
You could try asking BOOOBYENSE or PoisonModz for general modding, or AnnaEnea (if you'd like to learn how to use Lucky Patcher , which is usually easier to use).

johnstarwars

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 2 years
Okay I say AnnaEnea on the Discord channel. I ask her. Thank you for all you help.