THE BEST WAY TO EAT FRIES

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,494 happy users since 2014.
Register

The best ways to eat fries

• Total voters

CUWUKIES

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
I'VE FOUND MY ICE CREAM FRIES PEOPLE!!!!!!

JustTallis

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I didn't know that ice cream fries was that popular until I tried a Wendy's frostee, haha!

I prefer them with honey mustard though!

Xerps

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Sameeee... lmao! I personally love having chili-cheese fries, but I don’t usually dip with sauce when fast food just give me fries.

Hmm.. and ice cream dip with fries 😮 ? Is it similar like a caramel popcorn kinda thing??🤔

sir potato

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Ice cream huh.. i noticed you are a man of culture as well. 😋
Ice cream huh.. i noticed you are a man of culture as well. 😋
Kehkehkeh 🤭🤭🤭
Post automatically merged:

hyeeeeeee 🤙🤙🤙🤙🤣🤣🤣

I didn't know that ice cream fries was that popular until I tried a Wendy's frostee, haha!

I prefer them with honey mustard though!
Hahahahahha you should try with ice cream sunday mcD the taste very nice with friess! 😉😂😂🤙

it's a first time I hear about eating fries with ice cream (how??).
I'm not sure if I'm more disgusted at the idea or highly intrigued.. :""D
Itss actually interesting , i mean first time i try eat fries with ice cream , i thought the taste really bad but how to explained .. its quite interesting hahah u should try tbh

Sameeee... lmao! I personally love having chili-cheese fries, but I don’t usually dip with sauce when fast food just give me fries.

Hmm.. and ice cream dip with fries 😮 ? Is it similar like a caramel popcorn kinda thing??🤔
Hahahhahaha im not sure it kinda like popcorn but what i want to say u should try first , i suggest u should try eat fries with ice cream McD , dont dip to much Hehehehehe 🤟🤟🤙🤙🤙

Last edited:

MiyukiMyu12

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hmmm ice cream and fries? You mean actually fries or are the fries just shaped like fries and really sweet rolls looking like frieswith ice cream?
Now I'm somewhat curious as to how fries and ice cream taste. :unsure:
I mean I've tried chips and ice cream and it is an acquired taste for some but I think that tasted yummy having a salty yet crunchy taste. (Gotta be plain chips and vanilla ice cream for me as the classic) :love:
Although if I try fries they might need to be crunchy and not the soggy sad fries:whistle:
...I'm willing to try new things but not soggy fries never again with soggy fries!!! 😱
Those evil soggy fries are like pancakes that have to much syrup/honey and make them all mushy...uggghhh texture just off especially when they are cold to me. Some things can pull it off but definitely not fries nor pancakes(not hating on you pancake lovers i like pancakes I just gotta eat them fast or less syrup/honey). 😰

MiyukiMyu12

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
I looooovvveeee milkshakes~ Delicious versions of ice cream!!!! Evolution to ice cream!!!! Activate!!!! 🥳🥳🥳🥳

AmeliaR

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hi,
I like to dip my fries in mayonnaise or add cheese sauce. I always eat my friend's fries because they want to lose weight and I want to gain weight.

speed test vidmate 123movies

Last edited:

Parvatti

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
depends on my mood!
Fries ON burger, Fries dipped in ice cream, Fries with ketchup and fries w/ plain old salt. YUM!

Blasphemy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 2 years
Wow this poll has made me aware of the amount of actual normal people on this website. Like, the people who don't eat fries with ice cream are missing out.

darkbook123

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 1 year
I think im boring ^^ i eat them plain and just dip them a little bit into the ketchup...if im really adventurous i use sweet chilli sauce.

Unohana

The Explorer of Sbenny
Member for 3 years
Just like how the saying goes "Fries taste best when it's not yours"

Anaxagoras

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Cover the fries in a pile of molten, stringy cheese and chewy bacon. And then eat with your fingers, dipping in ketchup if you want to. This is the only way.

Or poutine. Canadians know what they're doing.

gamergirl1

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
I normally dip mine in sauces, but I guess it just depends on where the fries are coming from.

sage678

Novice Lv1️⃣
Eating fries with a sauce is definitely the way to go for me! I can eat them without anything but I feel like its downgraded.