📰 News! The Chronicles of Sbenny #1: "Cheaters of Sbennytopia"

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,783 happy users since 2014.
Register

Hayate26

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hello Sbenny Community, I was shocked by the fact that some users will really do everything just to brag bad things. Not being online for sometime and this is what happens? Oh well, let's face the reality that many people gradually become desperate to get what they want but in a wrong way. Life is really hard after all. Not some easy s**t 🤔🤭

Anyway, I love this community for supporting me and every users who are fans of mod apps and games. I may not be an modder but i consider the hardwork of the modders and i feel jealous by the fact that i can't do these stuff 😊

Thank you for all the help and let this news be a reminder to support the community

Yuukiame

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hi. I am writing to tell you, I didn’t reaaly know it was a bug. I don't know how to report it to you because my english not so good to understand difficult word. I just pressed the button quickly before online class. I thought there was bonus point. I'm really sorry

Yunome

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
This is horrible to hear. I knew there were problems with cheaters for Sbenny points, but I had no idea the extent. I'm sorry you've all had to deal with this and that many of the cheaters are still seemingly proud of their actions.

I do admit, I am a bit worried after reading how people were cheating the videos (like most of you, I was clueless as to how you would such a thing!). Like a strange dragon, I've always liked to hoard my sbpoints, so I do (and did) make use of the daily logins and videos to gain points. I don't think I ever cheated, and I honestly had and still have no intention or desire to do so at all. I do remember getting some notifications of using an adblocker that I thought was weird because I don't, but is assumed it was a glitch and would go back and reload the ad. If I have ever cheated, I want to sincerely apologize and am more than willing to make recompense.

Sassxoxo

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Can I just say I love that you put in watching ads for SB points. I remember being bummed when you took away the daily login points since that was the was I was getting it.
So the ads felt great since you're getting your money and in a way, so am I.

I hope you nor the staff get discouraged. A lot of people do appreciate you guys.

TomoyaKAI

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Lol. I saw this on my headline and was curious whats the sbenny crew up too. I never expected to be accused of cheating the free sb coin system. While i honestly participate in this site. No harm done man. Just posting. Yeah honestly, why do this tard think cheating a free system ever a good idea. Not just in ita legality or anything. I mean its "free". Dont cheat a free. Thats just ridiculus and sad, and stupid. Man if ive known this is happening i would have become a very active member and goes on overwatch to catch culprit to tattle on. Ill have people call me a tattletale of it wpuld get those retard cheaters off our wonderful site.

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
But white hackers could hack the black hackers, and vice versa? 🤔
Well White hackers and black hackers all depend on our morality. Anyone can hack anyone, all you need to have is skills and resources.

GegeS

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Well White hackers and black hackers all depend on our morality. Anyone can hack anyone, all you need to have is skills and resources.
Yeah, I guess "Gray" hackers are more prominent. 😅

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years

RygentNation

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Huh, there's even people who cheat to get SB cash? Welp, must be the latter comer when there's no giveaway/event on SB 🤣 Lucky as heck when I pop back there's event goin on 😂🤣😜👍

I'm just grateful this website still exist. I'm just your occasionally avid reader or mod user (when the mood strike me). I req mostly for ebooks, woohoo rip my SB cash🤣

Keep up the good work mates!

P/s : I'm liking the new mod where u need a 'license' to use the modded app! A great way to prevent copypasta crawler😈

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
Huh, there's even people who cheat to get SB cash? Welp, must be the latter comer when there's no giveaway/event on SB 🤣 Lucky as heck when I pop back there's event goin on 😂🤣😜👍

I'm just grateful this website still exist. I'm just your occasionally avid reader or mod user (when the mood strike me). I req mostly for ebooks, woohoo rip my SB cash🤣

Keep up the good work mates!

P/s : I'm liking the new mod where u need a 'license' to use the modded app! A great way to prevent copypasta crawler😈
Yes Indeed the license system has worked well for us to prevent leechers.

RygentNation

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Yes Indeed the license system has worked well for us to prevent leechers.
Do u think it could be applied to the ebooks section too? Just to prevent another type of leecher to 'profit' from it when they done nothing for it? It's to minimise the impact for the real author just as much a ..free user like us to use it 👉👈 (I mean, I would buy it once I got any spare money (if it survive my spending spree on manhwa apps))

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
Do u think it could be applied to the ebooks section too? Just to prevent another type of leecher to 'profit' from it when they done nothing for it? It's to minimise the impact for the real author just as much a ..free user like us to use it 👉👈 (I mean, I would buy it once I got any spare money (if it survive my spending spree on manhwa apps))
No it isn't possible sadly since E-Books aren't applications.

RygentNation

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Dang, just unlockin by SB cash isn't secure enough for popular ebooks. Since I once encounter it was leeched by other webs for ebooks (unfortunately, I don't remember where).

Hmm, I hope, maybe, one day someone could come up with a better idea on ebooks section 😄
Post automatically merged:

Dang, just unlockin by SB cash isn't secure enough for popular ebooks. Since I once encounter it was leeched by other webs for ebooks (unfortunately, I don't remember where).

Hmm, I hope, maybe, one day someone could come up with a better idea on ebooks section 😄

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

Post automatically merged:

We can somehow spot who reuploaded our ebooks elsewhere (if they uploaded them to another file hosting site). If you know some, let me know via private conversation and I'll do my investigations :)

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
Well, what I mean is white hacker sometimes could act like black hacker, and vice versa. 😅
But these things are rare :p

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years