💬 Review The Fae King's Curse By Jamie Schlosser by xaymarc

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,001 happy users since 2014.
Register

xaymarc

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
Name of the eBook you are reviewing: The Fae King's Curse By Jamie Schlosser

A king from another world comes to earth as a little boy, finds a little girl and they become best friends.

Review:
Spoiler Alert - I talk about certain scenes only to help visualize the situation that they are both in.

This book is the first out of a series, it takes you along on a story about friendship, love, and growth. The Fae King, Kirian, first met Quinn when he opened up a portal to travel to earth. Kirian is blind, because of a curse that got put on him. The only way to fix the curse is to find your one true love, even kissing someone who isn't the one you are meant to be with can seal the curse forever. Quinn is supposed to be "ugly" in the book, as said. Kirian though, is gorgeous. The time in the Fae world works differently than earth time. One day for Earth is One year for the Fae world. So every year, for his birthday, Kirian would go to Earth to see Quinn. They became best friends. They soon start to fall in love. Things go from there, Do they get together? Is Quinn his soulmate? Will Kirian like Quinn even if she wasn't particularly beautiful?

The book is amazing. I love the way the author explained the different world to the reader, it helped me visualize the world easily. The Characters were so good for each other, They treated each other with respect and were very loyal to one another. The book itself is a little dirty towards the end but it is only around one scene or so. The Fae King's Curse took my breath away, not only from the unique outlook that Quinn had but also by the way the story was told. I got attached to the characters and did not want it to end.

Would you recommend this to other users? Of course, This book is stunningly written with a storyline that will keep readers entertained. It does have a scene towards the end of the book that is a bit dirty so I wouldn't recommend it to minors but other than that It is definitely a book to talk about.

Rating(1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Awasad

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 1 year
People here are big brains. Also that dirty scene is it completely explicit or just.... naughty?