THE FOG KNOWS YOUR NAME by Choice of Games. Discuss

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,989 happy users since 2014.
Register

heartburnthisway

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
I am sure as hell late to the party, but this is by far my favorite. Like the writing(obv), the PLOT,, the characters i need someone to talk about it and also recommend me some more COG game..ok [i've read creme de la creme and psy high and psy high 2 that's it]

Xerps

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
i remember this was released during october! a brilliant time for spooks! ;D
aaa! i might need to replay again bc my last playthrough was an alright ending! lol
how did the game ended for u??

also are there certain COGs u are looking for? if not have u tried the top recom COGs yet like wayhaven chronicles, fallen hero, or zombie exodus??

heartburnthisway

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Oh my god imagine playing in on October.. i can't relate tho
People said that the angst endings are really good, but honestly i'm just kind of lazy reading it all over again:whistle: I also have an alright, happy ending because i deserved it whatever:)
God, i'm downloading Wayhaven Chronicles now, people have been recommending but i was kind of unsure but now it is truly a sign. I'll tell you if it's any good or not if i can. Thank you for the recs!

Xerps

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
i was uncertain at first too (never dived into a romance novel since yikes!) until when a person frequently posted about the first book now im hooked waiting for the next book ;D