Mod apk The Great Tournament 1.2.0 Mod Menu (updated)

Feedbacks

• 5/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

KasamiGi

BOT
👋 Community Team
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 2 years
The Great Tournament 1.2.0 Mod Menu (updated)

The Great Tournament v1.2.0

MOD Features  How to install

MOD Author: KasamiGi
Type of release: Paid

Download Link
_Unlocked Only:

🔒 Hidden content
You need to hit the "Like" button or to Reply to this Thread it in order to unlock this hidden content. Stuck? Watch this video and make sure you're logged in.Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

_Mod Menu's:
You need to click HERE to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 115 times

• Play a young peasant boy who becomes squire to a legendary knight. Travel the realm competing in jousts, archery, and melee competitions. Train hard in order to become a powerful knight and eventually compete in The Great Tournament to decide the fate of the realm in this medieval story.

"The Great Tournament" is a 180,000 word interactive fantasy novel by Philip Kempton, where your choices control the story. It's entirely text-based—without graphics or sound effects—and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.

• Enjoy the story of a young boy’s rise from lowly squire to powerful knight in this epic story that takes place in medieval times.
    • Choose your attributes and train your skills in order to win in tournaments.
    • Become a hero of the realm or use your power to take control over the kingdom.
    • Unique combat and character generation ensures no one game is the same.
    • Fight for glory, love, or power in the Great Tournament.
    • Multiple endings with different story lines.

• You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Load Additional Info

• _A MOD Menu is added into the Stat Page.

_How the menu works:

_The second link, "Fun Menu" is what I have been working on for about a month and made a contest about not long ago.
    This is purely for fun and I'm not recommend taking save from this one and import it.

• • App not installing and you're running Android 11 or higher? Then try to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install APK files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• App not installing and you're running Android 11 or higher? Then try to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank KasamiGi and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.hostedgames.greattournament

Last edited:
Downloaded 111 times

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sbenny's Girl
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Top Poster This Month
Member for 5 years

ShamelesSinner

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 2 years
Can't continue the chapter in the part with Darius, when you're choosing whether to be a guard, sentry, scout or to rest. It repeats the event. Is it because my army numbered in millions?

Last edited:

KasamiGi

BOT
👋 Community Team
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 2 years
Can't continue the chapter in the part with Darius, when you're choosing whether to be a guard, sentry, scout or to rest. It repeats the event. Is it because my army numbered in millions?
Strange problem.
I don't really know, if it isn't an error, I can't check it. Maybe tone the stats down a little.

DEV2003

In Love Lv4️⃣
Thanks for the awesome MOD . Play it many a times and works perfectly. And the picture you add was also very cute 😊😊.
Hopping that you add picture in your every new MOD if possible, I would definitely love it 😀😄.

Oppa Madara

The Perfect Susano'o
Member for 3 years
It will be very nice if you can make an option to summon a meteor from the sky and decimate foes.

KasamiGi

BOT
👋 Community Team
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 2 years
It will be very nice if you can make an option to summon a meteor from the sky and decimate foes.
I was thinking of something like that, but the idea of running through each and every files for this kinda unencouraging xD

KasamiGi

BOT
👋 Community Team
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 2 years
UPDATED!
Another link is added into the MOD Menu place.
_Normal Menu now have an option to manipulate the days left until the tournament.

_Added a Fun Menu, my little project.
Please read Mod Feature for this one.

The Great Tournament 1.2.0 Mod Menu was released by KasamiGi and 2158 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like The Great Tournament 1.2.0 Mod Menu at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.

You might also like:

Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies