The Idle System - Redo

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,670 happy users since 2014.
Register

Rate this eBook:

• 0.0/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

crippledmans

Savage Lv6️⃣
Active User
Member for 6 years
The Idle System - Redo

Credits to: crippledmans
Type of release: Paid

Download Link
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 2 times

eBook Official Link:
Code:
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/59916966-redo

eBook Description:
How many second chances does one get in life?

John wakes up in a familiar place, only to find a world that is different from what he knows.

In order to protect those he loves, John must sift through his memories to ensure his previous ending doesn’t become true once more.

He might have brought knowledge of the future back to the past, but this time, he finds his enemies much earlier.

How will he tell Sarah, who does not remember the love they shared or the adventures they had, who he really is?

Old debts are repaid, and new friends are made as he carves out a familiar path to the top.

Additional info:

Author: Pegaz
Format: PDF
Category: Fiction eBooks

crippledmans

Savage Lv6️⃣
Active User
Member for 6 years
Hi mods this is actually an audiobook but I didn't see an audiobook section that I can release this one into. No eBook version of this book exists on the internet currently so this is the best thing the requester can get. Let me know if this is against the rules thanks.