Mod apk The legendary love story - Otome Dating Sim game v0.0.14 Unlimited Hearts (New)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,591 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 4.1/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yumka

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years

TwinkEATER

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Ohhhh Good lawrd!!! Thank you so much @DaisyChan, i didnt no what went wrong! I did what you said and walahh thank you so much!!!~~~

Touka

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Love this mod

Jari

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
This is what i get when i try to play. I dod download and extract to obb the cache.
View attachment 11963View attachment 11964
Post automatically merged:

Were you able to get it to work? If so what did you do?
Hi, so I had the same problem and realized not only was it double foldered it was also in the wrong folder. Go to internal storage click on download. There you will find the folder you extracted. Click on the folder if when it opens you notice another folder not the actual content that is what is causing the issue. Click on the folder containing the content and move that one to internal storage, android obb folder. That should make it work. I hope it helps!!

Express7976

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Im going to have to try this! Thank you so much!!

The legendary love story - Otome Dating Sim game v0.0.14 Unlimited Hearts (New) was released by Debby and 19335 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.