💬 Review The letter by Arsinia

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,266 happy users since 2014.
Register

Arsinia

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
Name of the app you are reviewing: The letter

The game The Letter is a horror game about a girl name Isabella and how things go wrong with her all because of a letter from a haunted Mansion.

Review:
The game starts with a letter, before putting players into the fight for survival with control of seven different characters, each of which has unique motives and personalities and are being handled through branching narrative choices that comprise the story within the curse-afflicted Ermengarde Mansion that they all find themselves tangled up in.

The story takes place within the UK. You see Ermengarde mansion is up for sale, and rumour has it the place is haunted. Working as a realtor on the property is Isabella Santos, a woman working to send money back to her family who lives away in the Philippines.

Now whilst we’ve all seen those cringey emails, text messages and social media posts that demand we ‘resend to five people by midnight or else you’ll have bad luck’ it’s fair to say the story within The Letter looks to take a horrific spin on this early on when Isabella stumbles across a letter whilst looking for her colleague and co-worker Rose.

When Rose suddenly goes missing, a quick check of the attic in Ermengarde mansion sees a letter found, this letter, written in blood has a short and sharp message, “Help me” is repeated over and over, followed by the chilling message telling her to send it five people “or else”. Standing in for emotional support for Isabella are friends Ash – a detective inspector, Zach – an ambitious aspiring film director and Becca – a local schoolteacher, and it’s these poor souls that makeup part of the five people that Isabella unknowingly entangles into the tale.

Not long after finding the letter, Isabella quickly becomes a haunted being with hallucinations terrifying her at every opportunity, but when couple Hannah and Luke enter the fray, buying up the sizeable Ermengarde home, Isabella finds she’s just introduced more people to the horrifying ordeal she’s going through. You see Rose has been murdered. The ‘Anslem Killer’ has brutally killer her, and now the ghost haunting Isabella has a full party of people to target

Overall,If you are looking for a game that can provide a high-quality storytelling experience, whilst remaining engaging throughout, then there will be few better than The Letter – A Horror Visual Novel.

The content was quite satisfactory, and all the characters were already purchased according to my mod, I had a great experience playing this game with the help of Sbenny. Thank you and hope to download more games from this website.

Would you recommend this to other users? Yes, I would highly recommend it to other users.

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐