Paid .apk The Lost Heir 2: Forging A Kingdom 1.1.6 Mod Menu

Feedbacks

• 5/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

KasamiGi

BOT
✌️ Community Team
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 2 years
The Lost Heir 2: Forging A Kingdom 1.1.6 Mod Menu

The Lost Heir 2: Forging A Kingdom v1.1.6

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: KasamiGi
Type of release: Paid

Download Link
_Mod Menu:

Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 83 times

• "The Lost Heir 2" is a 250,000-word interactive fantasy novel by Mike Walter—the second of a trilogy—where your choices control the story. The game is entirely text-based—without graphics or sound effects—and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.

• Play as female or male, gay, straight, or asexual.
    • Meet elves, dwarves, gnomes, and more as you explore the furthest reaches of the land.
    • Learn amazing new abilities from legendary teachers and search for powerful artifacts to help you on your way.
    • March into heated battle and lead your army to victory!
    • Fly a dragon, raise an undead army, discover alchemy, summon new demons and more!

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Load Additional Info

• A MOD Menu is added into the Stat Page.

How the menu works:

• • App not installing and you're running Android 11 or higher? Then try to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• App not installing and you're running Android 11 or higher? Then try to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank KasamiGi and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.hostedgames.lostheir2

Last edited:
Downloaded 75 times

datguydoe445

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 1 year
What about relationship cheat for the other characters
Post automatically merged:

Does it work or nah

RoeExinani

In Love Lv4️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 1 year
Yeah it looks like the characters that are introduced in the second book aren't in the relationship area of the MOD Menu. That isn't a problem in the third book though.

Faheem Rahman

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
Absolutely great mod only issue I have with it is that if I was to play with the MOD Menu in the first game and load it to the second game the menu wouldn’t be accessible

KasamiGi

BOT
✌️ Community Team
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 2 years
Absolutely great mod only issue I have with it is that if I was to play with the mod menu in the first game and load it to the second game the menu wouldn’t be accessible
The menu isn't like modded stats, it's implanted onto the game where stats are carried to the sequel, the menu can't just magically be brought over :3

Hantusiang

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Amazing works!
do you perhaps mod the first series too? If you do, can you link the mod pls 🙏
Sorry, I rarely on sbenny and not really familiar with the system, so Idk how I can see all of the mod u make. 😅

KasamiGi

BOT
✌️ Community Team
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 2 years
Amazing works!
do you perhaps mod the first series too? If you do, can you link the mod pls 🙏
Sorry, I rarely on sbenny and not really familiar with the system, so Idk how I can see all of the mod u make. 😅
Thanks for enjoying my mod 😙
Here is the first game:

Now feed me OwO

Hantusiang

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Thanks for enjoying my mod 😙
Here is the first game:

Now feed me OwO
heya, and uhh, sorry again for asking you, but in relationship bar, there are new character (Bran, Lord Trevor, and your adopted child) and I was wondering if it's possible to mod relationship with them also? 😅
sorry again! It's already perfect as it is tho, so if its not possible, I certainly understand!

KasamiGi

BOT
✌️ Community Team
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 2 years
heya, and uhh, sorry again for asking you, but in relationship bar, there are new character (Bran, Lord Trevor, and your adopted child) and I was wondering if it's possible to mod relationship with them also? 😅
sorry again! It's already perfect as it is tho, so if its not possible, I certainly understand!
I had some recommends to add these, I think.
Will do at some point xD

KasamiGi

BOT
✌️ Community Team
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 2 years
Update!
I reworked the menu, mainly to add more options to unlock individual items. I'm doing it to the entire series for a request.

KasamiGi

BOT
✌️ Community Team
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 2 years
Update!
I reworked the menu, mainly to add more options to unlock individual items. I'm doing it to the entire series for a request.
Another update, sorry for keep replacing the link but it's important this time.
I added an extra class that I missed, a few new/important relationships and whatever else that I didn't remember.

The Lost Heir 2: Forging A Kingdom 1.1.6 Mod Menu was released by KasamiGi and 1977 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like The Lost Heir 2: Forging A Kingdom 1.1.6 Mod Menu at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.

You might also like:

Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Get Paid

Here at Sbenny.com you can get paid for your SB Points, so if you're a talented modder, or if you have enough determination, and you decide to aim for the Elite Mod Squad title, you'll be able to sell your SB Points here, using your favourite payment methods.