Mod apk The Soul Stone War 1.2.0 Mod Menu (updated)

Feedbacks

• 5/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

KasamiGi

The_Kacandy
Modder of the Month
👋 Community Team
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 2 years
The Soul Stone War 1.2.0 Mod Menu (updated)

The Soul Stone War v1.2.0

MOD Features   How to install

MOD Author: KasamiGi
Type of release: Paid

Download Link
_Unlocked Only:

🔒 Hidden content
You need to hit the "Like" button or to Reply to this Thread it in order to unlock this hidden content. Stuck? Watch this video and make sure you're logged in.Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

_Mod Menu:
You need to click HERE to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 392 times

• The Soul Stone War is a thrilling 487,000-word interactive fantasy novel by Morgan Vane, where your choices control the story. It's entirely text-based—without graphics or sound effects—and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.

Embark on a journey of self-discovery, sacrifice, and heroism, meet the people that are bound to you through the threads of fate, fall in love or fall into despair. Will you rise up to the challenge that is to be a Soul Stone Wielder? Or will you allow the world to be shrouded in darkness? The choice is yours.

• Play as female, male, or non-binary; straight, gay, or bisexual.
    • Be chosen by an all-powerful artifact—a Soul Stone assuming the form of eight different weapons and six different gemstones.
    • Choose one of three different backgrounds, each one of them unique and providing different content for your roleplaying needs.
    • Meet a cast of distinct characters—a prickly warrior, a mischievous she-elf, a half-dragon woman, a gentle noble with a dark past, and the mysterious antagonist. Forge friendships, or fall in love with each of them individually or in three different polyamorous relationships.
    • Do battle with fierce enemies, grow in strength using your combat or magical prowess, your wits or persuasion. Become the Stone Wielder you’re meant to be against impossible odds.
    • Immerse yourself in a world of magic, sacrifice, and love where your choices will determine the very fate of the world.

• You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

• A MOD Menu is added into the Stat Page.

How the menu works:

• • App not installing and you're running Android 11 or higher? Then try to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you.

Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install APK files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• App not installing and you're running Android 11 or higher? Then try to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch the simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com:

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank KasamiGi and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.hostedgames.soulstonewar

Downloaded 176 times

KasamiGi

The_Kacandy
Modder of the Month
👋 Community Team
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 2 years
Heya'll, I'm having my own trouble with the license and can't log in, though I have already tested the menu, but since so many wanted this update and no one is reporting any issues since it started, it's probably just me so I'm uploading this hope it works for y'all! xD

Anyway, @HIMANSHU136, @Jenny Austen, @LucyCookie and @TY KING (your ping requests Uwu)

gatack666

Savage Lv6️⃣
Active User
Member for 3 years
It's working great for me. No problems with the login or blank pages.

RoeExinani

In Love Lv4️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Thanks as always, it works just fine on my end.

ricipra

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 1 year
I had no problems with the log-in, didn't encounter any blank pages. Thanks for the MOD!

LunaK123

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Gracias 😁

Lucielnyx

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
You came through! This is awesome. Thanks!

ladypancake

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 3 years
Works perfect for me no issues, thanks for modding :giggle::giggle::giggle:

Dplpjc

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Its totally luvly

Hitoshura

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Awwww blank screen for me ;-;

XiomyG

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 3 years
A blank screen for me too after I log in

C9H8O4

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
I have the blank screen problem too 😭

KasamiGi

The_Kacandy
Modder of the Month
👋 Community Team
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 2 years
A blank screen for me too after I log in
I have the blank screen problem too 😭
For me, I just tap out and in again.
Some people also say reinstalling/redownloading, play it on some other platforms, use LP on it, ect...
Again, the way people fixing this problem is pretty inconsistent so I don't know for sure what it is :l

C9H8O4

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
For me, I just tap out and in again.
Some people also say reinstalling/redownloading, play it on some other platforms, use LP on it, ect...
Again, the way people fixing this problem is pretty inconsistent so I don't know for sure what it is :l
Tried LP and it worked! Thanks 😊

Fajarnuh

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Work like a charm

PandeyYash

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 1 year
Works great as usual! 😍
Thanks Kasami!! 🙂🙃

Oppa Madara

The Perfect Susano'o
Active User
Member for 3 years
I wonder when will the new Infinity Hosted Game app comes out...end of 2021 maybe?

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sbenny's Girl
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Top Poster This Month
Member for 5 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats!

Holooo

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 1 year
Thanks

The Soul Stone War 1.2.0 Mod Menu was released by KasamiGi and 2812 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like The Soul Stone War 1.2.0 Mod Menu at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.

Thread currently viewed by: 2 users and 2 guests.

You might also like:

Change Language
EnglishFrenchGermanItalianPortugueseRussianSpanish
Please note this is still an English speaking community, so please keep writing in English only, thank you!.