Mod apk The Superlatives: Aetherfall V1.1.8 MOD [all stats, relations 90%/80%, story unlocked]

Feedbacks

• 5/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

SilEighty

Noob power
👋 Community Team
🎮 Mod Tester
Active User
The Superlatives: Aetherfall V1.1.8 MOD [all stats, relations 90%/80%, story unlocked]

The superlatives:- Aetherfall v1.1.8

MOD Features  How to install

MOD Author: FoxInFlames
Type of release: Paid

Download Link: (Need help? Watch this new video tutorial)
You need to click HERE to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 51 times

• Lead a superpowered team of "Superlatives" to defend 19th-century Victorian London! Battle a Martian warship, clockwork monsters, and nefarious inventors.

"The Superlatives: Aetherfall" is a 260,000-word interactive novel by Alice Ripley. It’s entirely text-based, without graphics or sound effects, and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.

The prestigious Society for the Advancement of Individuals of Superlative Talent and the Protection of the Queen has invited you to become their newest member! But on the very day the Society plans to initiate you, unknown Villains destroy the Society headquarters and kidnap your colleagues! As the sole remaining full member of the Superlative Society, you must initiate new recruits to investigate the abduction.

Meet your team: Nimble—faster than lightning; Wailer—a "banshee" with sharp blades and sonic shriek attacks; Arturek—the gruff Martian warrior; Tua—a Venusian who commands the power of plants; and Black Orchid—a strangely familiar new recruit. Your efforts are bolstered by your faithful Clockwork assistant, Gatsby, and your always-butting-in rival, Hallow.

Will your gain your team’s trust and convince them to work together, or will they fall apart under the pressure? Will you cut a deal with London’s Villains, or even turn the Society into Villains yourself? Will you trust the mysterious Dusk and Mr. Ink, who offer you help, or will you uncover their many secrets?

• Play as male, female, or nonbinary; gay, straight, bisexual, asexual, or aromantic
    • Draw power from your preternatural nature, alien heritage, or genius gadgets
    • Protect the Earth from torrential aetherfalls
    • Keep your identity secret from your nosy landlady, Mrs. Rathbone
    • Negotiate with minute Mercurian monarchs (Mercurians stand only four inches tall)
    • Push your teammates to transcend their origins or pursue their destiny
    • Foil the Nefarious Clockwork Contraptions of Dr. Eisengeist and discover his origins

Don your mask, take to the skies, and God save the Queen!

• You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Load Additional Info

• stats 90% (some 90, some 80)
    Relations 90% (same thing)
    Story unlocked

If you face problems, feel free to reply/send a PM with screenshots related to the case. :)

• • App not installing and you're running Android 11 or higher? Then try to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install APK files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• App not installing and you're running Android 11 or higher? Then try to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank FoxInFlames and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.choiceofgames.superlatives&hl=en_IN&gl=US

Last edited:
Downloaded 15 times

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sbenny's Girl
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Top Poster This Month
Member for 5 years

Jacen22

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 3 years
Thanks for the upload, looking forward to playing this. Any chance you can upload the sequel with the save feature working?

RoeExinani

In Love Lv4️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 1 year
Okay as I've played the series, the stats are boosted, but the relationships aren't. I have 50% with everyone but Gatsby. I've tried resetting and reinstalling and it doesn't seem to still affect it.

SilEighty

Noob power
👋 Community Team
🎮 Mod Tester
Active User
Okay as I've played the series, the stats are boosted, but the relationships aren't. I have 50% with everyone but Gatsby. I've tried resetting and reinstalling and it doesn't seem to still affect it.
Can you send me a screenshot? I'll edit and replace the link (as well as send it to you, free of cost) as soon as I edit them successfully.

Because if I see the names of the people I have to increase relationships to, it will be faster :)

The Superlatives: Aetherfall V1.1.8 MOD [all stats, relations 90%/80%, story unlocked] was released by SilEighty and 1209 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like The Superlatives: Aetherfall V1.1.8 MOD [all stats, relations 90%/80%, story unlocked] at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.

You might also like:

Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies