Mod apk The Trail v9199 !! Free In-App Purchases with SB Patcher v9.8.9.8

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,099 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
The Trail v9199 !! Free In-App Purchases with SB Patcher v9.8.9.8 stable (beta 2)

The Trail Android Trailer:

Name of the game: The Trail

Version: v9199

Root needed? No: you can play and install this app without root permissions.

Internet required? No: you can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Game Description:
Join our pioneers Set up the town of Eden Falls - explore, craft, collect, trade, discover, and finally settlement and build.

The newest game from Peter Molyneux, legendary designer and creator of the God Game genre, brings the frontier to life on your mobile device. Peter Molyneux's previous games include Theme Park, Dungeon Keeper, Fable, Populous, and Godus.

Features of The Trail include:

BEAUTIFUL
Take in the view as you walk the trail through different landscapes and fantastic vistas.

RELAXING Use
only your thumb, swipe and drag to move delightfully along The Trail Designed for everyone

MAKE YOUR FORTUNE
Travel to the new world to make your fortune! Learn to craft and trade

BUILD A COMMUNITY
Join a town to unlock more features and work together to make your city the best in the new world!

COMPANION
Befriend your journey hashtag on an interactive pet dog to accompany you, play together and when to have Red Hat home to unwind.

UNIQUE has
never played anything like The Trail!

Google Play Store Link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kongregate.mobile.thetrail.google
MOD Features:
Free In-App Purchases
Important: IAP only works when internet connection is off.

Note: This game is for testing newly launched SB Patcher v9.8.9.8 stable (beta 2). So try it and give feedback.

YouTube Video:
😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Gourov and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

Installation Instructions:
Download both APK and GAME CACHE files. To install the APK file just tap on it after making sure to uninstall your game first (if already installed). Then extract the GAME CACHE archive to sdcard/android/obb/ and you're ready to play. Video Tutorial: click here to watch

Credits to: Gourov & Sbenny (for SBP)

Download Link(s):
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 17 times

xXNinjaXx

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
Thank you.

I played the game when it first came out and I didn't get very far. Finally I can now reach the towns, thank you very much.

Cadz

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
sorry i did need to update works fine now haha