The United Desire Of All Modders For Better Knowledge

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,070 happy users since 2014.
Register

Havanitos

The quieter u become , the more u are able to hear
VIP
Member for 6 years
My Dear All,

first of all, I would like to Thank the community for such an achievement, because this required time and effort from all of us, and I can remember the beginning of this community of ours... I would especially like to emphasize the esteemed SBENNY for such a great effort and his time invested in this project.

What I would like to achieve with this message?

As you all know,, knowledge is difficult to create in this direction, but with the right people and those who want to spread knowledge, I think that even more could be achieved, even for some people to realize their wishes to learn how to do something.
I have to admit that at the beginning of learning how to create your own mod, it takes a lot of time, I think it took me about two years to create the first function in the game independently, that the game actually gives currency instead of reducing it.
After that achievement, I wanted to work even more and I devoted a lot of time, but life simply dragged me to the other side and I didn't have any extra time left to keep up with knowledge and progress in programming, and I simply have to say that I'm rusty.

It would be interesting if someone decided to invest time in creating a presentation and procedure, how to actually make a Mod for new games.
How to break through protections that have now advanced a lot in games, there are a lot of elements that need to be known nowadays, and I think that someone who really has a talent for spreading knowledge would be able to make a brutal presentation, or let's call it a tutorial, where he would be able to do a lot to explain, from 'beginning to end,, how success comes nowadays,, how to find the exact function,, how to get the code we need...'

I remember myself how much time I invested in creating a tutorial on How to Create MOD MENU for | il2cpp.so | and other native android games , and I really felt great after people's comments and thanks for their successes with that tutorial that made people actually achieve something themselves,, to get a picture of how it works.

I would be grateful if I and all of us could get some guidance on how things work now, maybe everything else is the same but there are still some new things, right?...

At the end, I would like to say.

I would like to thank everyone who read this, because I haven't been with you for a really long time and I have to admit that after this message I feel fantastic again.
I want you to remain as before the strongest and the best forever.
I want you guys to Update Knowledge of our golden vault [ Android Modding University ]

Have a nice rest of the day and I wish everyone good luck and a lot of health.

💗 SBENNY COMMUNITY 💗
HavanitosGretings.png

PoisonModz

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
✌️ Community Team
From the Hell
🎮 Testing Team
Active User
Member for 3 years

Papajoe1947

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 1 year
:inlovedroid::inlovedroid::inlovedroid::inlovedroid:Thank you for the information. Was very imformative on different arenas I had not tried yet. and reminded me of others I had not htought of in a while. Time to get the learning mode in gear for me.

Kingpin300

In Love Lv4️⃣
✔ Approved Releaser
Member for 6 years
I am dusting off my mod skills after 4 years of being away. And I am glad i am not the only one who is looking at the advances in protection going "What?" lol

Spinnii

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Thank you! I really wish for that too. We could change it all, if we worked together... I'll check your knowledge and try to pull my weight in this magically creational machine that's the internet that we love
Post automatically merged:

Thank you! I really wish for that too. We could change it all, if we worked together... I'll check your knowledge and try to pull my weight in this magically creational machine that's the internet that we love