✅ Solved The video ads don't work.

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,882 happy users since 2014.
Register

CruelAngel

Gaming Fanatic Extraordinaire
Member for 5 years
So I didn't know where to post this so decided to do it here. I use the avast browser and you know how all users can try their luck five times to win points? Well, I do that sometimes. And while I have my Adblock paused specifically for this website, I have realized that I don't have to watch the video to get the points. Now that is great for me lol. But I thought the moderators might want to fix that or people can somewhat abuse this ( Even if it is not that many points) and well you guys do need all the support you can get for all the hard work you do. Just thought I should let you know because there might be something wrong with the video system.
Sorry if this isn't where I was supposed to post it. I have no idea how to properly find anything on this website yet.

CruelAngel

Gaming Fanatic Extraordinaire
Member for 5 years
The 2 years just mean that I made this account two years ago. I have only maybe downloaded like 4 apps from here and that is it. I am trying to become more active on this website though and also trying to get the VIP membership but for some reason, my card won't work -_-. Edit: Nevermind my bank was being an ass about international payments.

Oh no the reason I posted this was because the moderators could look into it if they needed to. Because avast is basically chrome browser and all my pass words and bookmarks are saved here so that is why I am too lazy to switch.

Last edited:

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
Thank you for reporting it :) . We will surely have a look on this later.

KymForGo

Just a Blob
Member for 3 years
Thank you for reporting it :) . We will surely have a look on this later.
Yes, for a matter of fact this is true! Although, it does work now but when you play the videos, I get stuck in it and unable to skip it once it allows me to skip it, making me watch the whole 1-3 minute video unable to do anything.

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
since the question has been inactive for 180 days, i'll have to move it to the answered questions section, and mark it as solved since daniel here said he'll look into it.

If the issue still persists, you can freely ask the question again.