🏆 Contest The Wheel of Fortune of Sbenny.com!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,364 happy users since 2014.
Register

isida

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
today I was lucky) I earned 100 coins and lost the same amount😇)
I will try my luck again - it's fun :)

FantaGhost

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
I did one spin and got 500. I'm quitting while I'm ahead 😆

Candycorp

▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一☞mad modder☜一━═︻̷̿┻̿▄
Member for 6 years
Lmao how to lose all your points in seconds

Kattrinn

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 1 year
I was spinning the wheel. the picture is frozen. they took 1000 points from me. and that's it! what to do? 😳😳😳

Kattrinn

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 1 year
Just got a message. "You just spent 1000 points." That is all.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
I was spinning the wheel. the picture is frozen. they took 1000 points from me. and that's it! what to do? 😳😳😳
It's how the fortune wheel works. The page auto-reloads once you spin it and you see the result through your notifications.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

Kattrinn

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 1 year
Which means the Wheel Spin result was -1000 SB Points.
I was spinning the wheel for the first time. And immediately -1000 points? Doesn't that seem strange to you? You can check the logs (I do not know how to write it correctly).

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
You can win 10,000 at the first time, or lose 1000 the first time. Every single wheel spin is random, including the first one, so I can't see how this would be strange. Unlucky, definitely, but not strange.

Kattrinn

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 1 year
You can win 10,000 at the first time, or lose 1000 the first time. Every single wheel spin is random, including the first one, so I can't see how this would be strange. Unlucky, definitely, but not strange.
I read the rules and understood them. but I am sure that if I put another 1000 points, the result will be the same. -1000. This is not an accident!!! for example. I don't get points for subscribing to YouTube. and it's the same story here. I'm sorry I decided to try the wheel of fortune.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
I read the rules and understood them. but I am sure that if I put another 1000 points, the result will be the same. -1000. This is not an accident!!! for example. I don't get points for subscribing to YouTube. and it's the same story here. I'm sorry I decided to try the wheel of fortune.
I'm sorry but your post doesn't make much sense. How are you sure of that? You spin the wheel only once, and -1000 was one of the possible outcomes. This isn't strange at all, nor a bug.

The reason you didn't receive sb points when subscribing to youtube is that you're not part of the Active Users group, and this is well explained in the "How to get SB Points" guide.

Kattrinn

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 1 year
I'm sorry but your post doesn't make much sense. How are you sure of that? You spin the wheel only once, and -1000 was one of the possible outcomes. This isn't strange at all, nor a bug.

The reason you didn't receive sb points when subscribing to youtube is that you're not part of the Active Users group, and this is well explained in the "How to get SB Points" guide.
was there supposed to be a message? about winning or losing. I have not received such messages)

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
was there supposed to be a message? about winning or losing. I have not received such messages)
Yes, and the message is the notification you read, which says you spent or you gained SB Points, depending on the result of the spin.

Kattrinn

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 1 year
Yes, and the message is the notification you read, which says you spent or you gained SB Points, depending on the result of the spin.
You're just answering my questions. But you don't check. Okay. I won't write about it anymore. (((

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
You're just answering my questions. But you don't check. Okay. I won't write about it anymore. (((
The logs are perfectly fine, they say you lost 1000 sb points at the wheel of fortune, and I'm trying to patiently explain you this for hours already. What's the problem? Can't you just consider you were unlucky and therefore you lost 1000 sb points?