💬 Review The Whole Truth by PatchyBandi

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,253 happy users since 2014.
Register

PatchyBandi

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
Name of the movie you are reviewing: The Whole Truth

Pim and Putt moved in with their grandparents, after their mom got into a car accident. While living with their grandparents, they discovered a suspicious hole in the wall.

Review:
This is a Thai horror movie directed by Wisit Sasanatieng and written by Abishek J. Bajaj. It was released in 2021 on December 2nd. It takes 2 hours, 6minutes, and 8 seconds to watch. It is rated TV-MA with gore, language, suicide, and violence.

The opening is very cool looking. It references the wormhole idea. Then we are plunged into a tunnel like in Coraline, but with a veiny and metal look. The movie gives out a lot of obvious clues.

The movie briefly introduces us to the characters. The only problems I had had was that I wasn't fully immersed in the beginning. The siblings had school problems and I really like how supportive they are to each other. There was always an unsettling feeling with the grandparents. The mom did not have much screen time.

The ending is pretty good though. It has a bunch of twists. Never truly a happy moment throughout the story, which I find it tiring. I wished I got to see more happy memories with all of them. Lots of blood, but it is not scary. It was kind of ridiculous how many times I saw a red waterfall and them talked about the hole in the wall. The cat died.

Would you recommend this to other users? No. I would not recommend it, because it is slow and boring for the first half.

Rating(1-5): ⭐⭐⭐