💬 Review The Wicked And The Willing by Andressa56

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,189 happy users since 2014.
Register

Andressa56

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Name of the eBook you are reviewing: The Wicked And The Willing

Sapphic romance with vampirism and elements of horror.

Review:
Initially we see a little bit of Gean Choo's life, the moment of fragility that makes her accept the job at Verity's house. The aura between the two at the same time is tense there is also a sexual energy in the air, but it leaves a slight discomfort due to the oppressive representation that Verity has (I don't know if it was the author's intention to cause this in the reader). Po Lam is interestingly complex, but the parts where it's her point of view aren't as rich as Verity's and Gean Choo's points of view, which makes the character a little tedious compared to the other two in the story. . I loved the horror elements and the gory, the author writes in a way that you can see the scene in front of you no matter how bizarre and brutal it is. I read both endings, and even though Po Lam was the "safe" choice, I ended up liking the Verity ending more, the plot twist surprised me much more. For those sensitive to explicit violence, abuse and gory scenes I don't recommend this book, it has a very dark and heavy aura if the reader is used to only light and fluffy romance.

Would you recommend this to other users? For who wants to read romance with sapphic vampire and for those who wants to read a dark and twist book.

Rating(1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Awasad

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 1 year
Now you got me interested in that plot twist you mentioned, those are quite hard to do properly without being too blunt story-wise. I guess I'll look into it.