💬 Review The Woman in 3B

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,296 happy users since 2014.
Register

hyuntokkiii

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
Name of the eBook you are reviewing: The Woman in 3B

Link to the content you're reviewing on our site (optional): 📖 eBook Download - The Woman in 3B by Eliza Lentzski

Flight attendant Alice Kaminski has a dare to accomplish to complete the bingo card in exchange of a financial incentive. That is to spill a drink to a beautiful woman seated in 3B.

Review:
I really love this. An addition to the list of my favorite books.

I must say. Anissa is one of my fictional crushes now. I’m so weak for her. She’s a beautiful confident gay who is also smart and kind. Definitely a dream girl. Can I have her please?

I was wondering if we’ll get a second book because the ending was kinda rushed and it ended without much thought. It felt like it needed a follow up book. There are lots of potential story lines to tackle and I’m gonna wait it we’ll ever get part 2.

I just love Alice and Anissa together. Their chemistry is exploding. There’s just sensuality surrounding them whenever they are together. And even through unspoken words, you understand them. You’ll feel it. Though I expected them to say it out loud.

All in all, it was a fun read.

Would you recommend this to other users? Absolutely. It was a fun read and we all love books that will make us fall in love for the characters.

Rating(1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐

betty101

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Would you recommend this to other users? me too.. yes.. recommended.. one of my favourite books.