There should be more Titles in Sb shop.

Would you like more unique titles?

• Total voters

Cutyangelpixy

Gaming Fanatic Extraordinaire
Active User
Member for 2 years
I know there is the Hell one which lasts for 666 days. And you also get cool animation if you are pro user, but I think there should be more that can be bought in the SB shop. With different animations and colours and such.

KasamiGi

BOT
👋 Community Team
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 2 years
What's your suggestion?
Coming up with ideas is already a big struggle for me xD

Cutyangelpixy

Active User
Member for 2 years
What's your suggestion?
Coming up with ideas is already a big struggle for me xD
Can't help you there lol. But something with a seasons theme? Like summer, autumn, winter and spring? That would be cool.

KasamiGi

BOT
👋 Community Team
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 2 years
Heya'll, I'm back :3
Here's my take on it! Hope you don't mind me using your pic @CordeliaCross :3
Anyway, it originally supposed to be animated but after a few tries, I can't post it without completely throw the resolutions out the window xD

New Element [A184BEF].png

Last edited:

Cutyangelpixy

Active User
Member for 2 years
This is pretty cool (love the Christmas theme) but by titles I meant the little graphic you get around your username. Like approved releasers have a black sorta box nd you can buy the hell one. The VIP users get little fire animation. So it would be awesome to have more *titles* in the sbshop! (Sorry if I wasn't more clear)
But I would love to see more graphics like the one you just made as well. It looks awesome!

KasamiGi

BOT
👋 Community Team
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 2 years
Hey guys still waiting for someone to help me with the issue?
Issues? You mean about this thread?
No, not having enough titles to choose isn't an issue, it's more of a suggestion.

Ifethenovelist

🇳🇬📖 Sbennytopia's Asocial Pirate 🎮 🎶
From the Hell
Modder of the Month
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
eBook Releaser
Active User
Member for 2 years
There could be one that shows you rep Sbenny. The inventory headband is cool but hidden. I was hoping it would be on the avatar. There could be something like that but with a username style.

There could also be Sbenny Pack/Wolves of Sbenny username style or badge with different price range: Beta and Delta since the Alpha automatically goes to Sbenny), Luna (Debby).

The seasons theme idea is pretty good too. The Badge could be updated according to the season.

There could be a pirate badge as well with username style. We're are technically pirates.

P.S: Just bringing my Imagination to light 😂😂

Change Language
EnglishFrenchGermanItalianPortugueseRussianSpanish
Please note this is still an English speaking community, so please keep writing in English only, thank you!.