There should be more Titles in Sb shop.

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,746 happy users since 2014.
Register

Would you like more unique titles?

• Total voters

CruelAngel

Gaming Fanatic Extraordinaire
Member for 5 years
I know there is the Hell one which lasts for 666 days. And you also get cool animation if you are pro user, but I think there should be more that can be bought in the SB shop. With different animations and colours and such.

KasamiGi

BOT
Member for 4 years
Heya'll, I'm back :3
Here's my take on it! Hope you don't mind me using your pic @CordeliaCross :3
Anyway, it originally supposed to be animated but after a few tries, I can't post it without completely throw the resolutions out the window xD

New Element [A184BEF].png

Last edited:

CruelAngel

Member for 5 years
This is pretty cool (love the Christmas theme) but by titles I meant the little graphic you get around your username. Like approved releasers have a black sorta box nd you can buy the hell one. The VIP users get little fire animation. So it would be awesome to have more *titles* in the sbshop! (Sorry if I wasn't more clear)
But I would love to see more graphics like the one you just made as well. It looks awesome!

komeyria55

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Hey guys still waiting for someone to help me with the issue?

Last edited by a moderator:

KasamiGi

BOT
Member for 4 years
Hey guys still waiting for someone to help me with the issue?
Issues? You mean about this thread?
No, not having enough titles to choose isn't an issue, it's more of a suggestion.

Ife

Sbennytopia's Asocial Pirate 🏴‍☠️
Member for 5 years
There could be one that shows you rep Sbenny. The inventory headband is cool but hidden. I was hoping it would be on the avatar. There could be something like that but with a username style.

There could also be Sbenny Pack/Wolves of Sbenny username style or badge with different price range: Beta and Delta since the Alpha automatically goes to Sbenny), Luna (Debby).

The seasons theme idea is pretty good too. The Badge could be updated according to the season.

There could be a pirate badge as well with username style. We're are technically pirates.

P.S: Just bringing my Imagination to light 😂😂

KasamiGi

BOT
Member for 4 years
Gosh, it's already been a month xD
Anyway, I remember this finally and got a few done on my own ideas since "season" is still too vague for me, hope y'all like it!

FrameSB [9D96FE1]~2.png

FrameSB_3 [25F40CD]~2.png

FrameSB_2 [65856FC]~2.png

Leonas

Profesional Mafioso
Member for 3 years
There could be like a pirate title, where it's kind of similar to the hell badge, but you get skulls with crossed swords on the side of your nickname and the background is black.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
I promise I'll get them ready soon :)

CruelAngel

Member for 5 years

CruelAngel

Member for 5 years
Okay, So I don't know have any experience creating something like this but I wanted to make my contribution and these took me way longer than I would like to admit. First, we have a winter wonderland theme for The winter season. I know we have a Christmas theme but this is just general winter rather than a holiday.

CruelAngel.png

Second, we have a cyberpunk-themed title because I really wanted a glowing banner. Now I don't know if these are too much. (They probably are too cluttered) But I really liked the look of it and I can make it simpler if need be.

Cyberpunk.png

I would love to know all your thoughts as to what you think about these two. If you really hate the design or like it. Thanks!

Last edited:

RygentNation

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
I
Okay, So I don't know have any experience creating something like this but I wanted to make my contribution and these took me way longer than I would like to admit. First, we have a winder wonderland theme for The winter season. I know we have a Christmas theme but this is just general winter rather than a holiday.

View attachment 85179

Second, we have a cyberpunk-themed title because I really wanted a glowing banner. Now I don't know if these are too much. (They probably are too cluttered) But I really liked the look of it and I can make it simpler if need be.

View attachment 85180

I would love to know all your thoughts as to what you think about these two. If you really hate the design or like it. Thanks!
[/QUOTE
OHHH I'm liking the name tag design alot! Yea, wish there's more name tag design (including the current one for permanent). It's give more personalised thingy to norm member xD

RygentNation

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Annnd quick question, what kinda application u guys used to create those sample? Seems like fun thing to do 😋

CruelAngel

Member for 5 years
Annnd quick question, what kinda application u guys used to create those sample? Seems like fun thing to do 😋
Thank you. And it was actually really fun to do. I wanted to make several more but it wouldn't have been of any use lol. Anyway, the website I used is Canva. Though I hate that you have to pay a premium to unlock the really cool stuff, the free one is fun as well.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Work in progress...

Username