✅ Solved Things we bought section??

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,438 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ai143

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hi! As you may have already noticed, I'm new here and honestly, it took me a little bit of time to find my way on this site. And so far I've been loving it, well because of you know.. games.

Since making an account here, I've bought a lot of game mods with SB Points. And I was wondering if there could be a section where we could find the games we bought in one place?

Well, thank you, atleast, for reading.

Mark A

˜”*1̴̸̷̶̵̧̛̛̪͍̖̦̣̜̠̯̰̻̫̪̰̞̙̎̀̊̑̏́͛̂͐͋̋̈́̊̿̕͝͝͠ͅ *”˜
Member for 6 years
Good day~! Welcome to the forum by the way.
If I'm not mistaken the "Transactions" Button could be used to get a list similar to your suggestion, but/and it will also show SB Points gained, lost and spent.

EDIT: Okay~ So I tried and checked...I was wrong.
Alternative:
Could simply try the "Your Content" list to check, but you will need to check page-by-page because it does not have a filter, unlike the "Transactions" list.

OK, I corrected my mistake~ I can sleep better now~ :nerdroid:

Last edited:

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
Hello :)

This is something that we have been trying to find a better way to implement for some time. In the mean time, if you go to your profile and then click on "Latest Activity" it will show you a list of posts you have interacted with and commented on. This is usually the best way to keep track of things, especially since you can't comment on download threads without downloading them anymore.

I hope this helps!

geniusguy7775

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I love it and its all helpful cause I need it to hack them all but I need more than this so I'm always looking aren't you that's all I wanted to say I'm done your done were done. And thnx AND GOOD DAY !!!!!
Post automatically merged:

I love it and its all helpful cause I need it to hack them all but I need more than this so I'm always looking aren't you that's all I wanted to say I'm done your done were done. And thnx AND GOOD DAY !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.