Mod apk This War Of Mine - v1.55 - (Unlocked including all expansions!)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,925 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

D3T0X

? Senior Developer | Porting VN's from PC
From the Hell
Member for 6 years
Title: This War Of Mine - v1.55 - (Unlocked including all expansions!)

Name of the game: This War Of Mine

Version: v1.53

Root needed? No

Internet required? No

Game Description:
The Little Ones expansion is available now!!

"If you've not already played this brilliant, heart-wrenching game, then mobile is as good a place as any to let it completely destroy you." - , 9/10, Pocket Gamer UK

"This War of Mine isn’t exactly “fun,” but it’s definitely a game worth playing." , 9/10, 148apps

In This War Of Mine you do not play as an elite soldier, rather a group of civilians trying to survive in a besieged city; struggling with lack of food, medicine and constant danger from snipers and hostile scavengers. The game provides an experience of war seen from an entirely new angle.

The pace of This War of Mine is imposed by the day and night cycle. During the day snipers outside stop you from leaving your refuge, so you need to focus on maintaining your hideout: crafting, trading and taking care of your survivors. At night, take one of your civilians on a mission to scavenge through a set of unique locations for items that will help you stay alive.

Make life-and-death decisions driven by your conscience. Try to protect everybody from your shelter or sacrifice some of them for longer-term survival. During war, there are no good or bad decisions; there is only survival. The sooner you realize that, the better.

Key Features:
• Inspired by real-life events
• Control your survivors and manage your shelter
• Craft weapons, alcohol, beds or stoves – anything that helps you survive
• Make decisions - an often unforgiving and emotionally difficult experience
• Randomized world and characters every time you start a new game
• Charcoal-stylized aesthetics to complement the game's theme

The Little Ones:

The newly delivered expansion explores the hardships of wartime survival as seen from an entirely new perspective―that of a child. This DLC puts you in charge of a group of adults and children stuck in a besieged city, struggling with basic necessities. TWoM: The Little Ones focuses not only on the reality of enduring war, but also on how even in times of conflict, kids are still kids: they laugh, cry, play, and see the world differently. In addition to thinking about survival, you'll have to summon your inner child to understand how to protect the little ones. Their youth, and their future, are in your hands.

• Experience the biggest expansion to This War of Mine
• Protect innocent children
• Craft toys, play with kids, and be the caretaker they need
• Meet new adult civilians in scenarios with children

Google Play Store Link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.elevenbitstudios.twommobile
MOD Features:
Unlocked Full Game.
Unlocked The Little Ones Expansion
+ Lots More.

YouTube Video:
😥 This gameplay hasn't been recorded yet. If you would like to thank D3T0X for this release, record your gameplay and share it here. You'll also gain SB Points!

Installation Instructions:
Download the desired APK file below and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

Credits to: D3T0X

Download Link(s):
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 745 times

Battlecub

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 8 years
I cant get the data file to download it only downloaded 100 mb

Luan

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years

Hamabix3

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
This game is beautiful...

And you're beautiful for giving us the free stuff... thank you!

Matrix777

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thanks for this mod. Been waiting for this.

zzoi50

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Wow man thank you so much, i already play this survival game but i always want to try my hand on the all expansion.