Writer's Notebook

A place for members to share their own original writing.

Quick Overview

Category
Books
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Today In Jamie's World 2 NSFW

chere100

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
There is a world with only one person. This person has no name because there is no one to acknowledge them. However, we will call them Jamie. That is what they like to call themself most. Jamie lives in a world of illusions. Everything changes based on Jamie's imagination. The people, the place, even Jamie's age and gender can change at their whim.

Today in Jamie's world, there's a fire. Jamie wakes to the loud sound of an apartment's fire alarm. The smell of smoke is thick in the air, and banging can be heard from the kitchen. Jamie sluggishly drags himself to the kitchen. "What the hell is going on?", he says in annoyance. A young man looks back at him frantically as he tries to put out the impressive fire flaring from a frying pan. "Holy s**t!" Jamie rushes over to help the teen. After much concerted effort the fire is finally put out. Jamie turns on the boy, "What the hell were you trying to do, Fey?!" Fey shrinks into himself, grey eyes tearing up. "I just wanted to make everyone breakfast..." he mumbles. "By killing us all?!", Jamie shouts. "Now calm down, Jamie. None of us are dead." an amused voice rings behind them. A whole posse of youths is arriving in to the kitchen. Four in total, each expressing different emotions on their faces.
A boy who is brown all over, except for his clothes and bright green eyes, looks sympathetically at Fey. By the pale skin and tired blue eyes of another, he looks as if he should have slept longer, but perhaps the black hair hanging over his icy eyes adds to the perceived pallor. He may just need food and coffee. Or maybe he really could use more sleep. The third boy, a rather rebel looking blonde, glares at Jamie and Fey with his deep black eyes. He's clearly pissed about being woken up. The last boy appears to be the oldest, or at least the tallest. He's clearly bigger than every other boy in the room. He absolutely overshadows Jamie, like a dark olive tower. If towers were actually people with golden eyes and long pitch black hair. Said tower is clearly the one who spoke as he's the only one who appears amused.
"Sy, he nearly set the place on fire!" Jamie responds in exasperation. "But he didn't." says Sy with a grin as he ruffles the red curly hair of Fey, "There, there, Fey. We all know you meant well. For now though, why don't you leave the cooking to Jun. He's the best at it anyways." "Coffee first, then cook." says the tired icy eyed boy who must be Jun. He goes over to the coffee maker and puts on some instant. Meanwhile, the brown boy goes over to check the frying pan and whistles, "Damn impressive, Fey. It's completely black. What was this even supposed to be?" "Bacon.", says Fey dispiritedly. "Oh~ well... you tried your best." the boy says encouragingly as he washes the blackened frying pan in the sink. "Thanks, Mat.", responds Fey with a strained smile.
"Idiot~! Don't **** with s**t, if you don't know s**t!" says the grumpy blonde rebel, slumping into a dining chair. "Be nice, Mini!", Sy tries soothingly. "Don't f****ng Mini me! It's five f****ng am! I could still sleep at least another two hours, three if I'm lucky!" "Hehe, Mini me..." giggles Mat. "Shove it, Jesus." "Hey! Don't call me that!" "Whatever."
"Hey, Min!" calls Jun. "What?!" says Min irritably. "Coffee." Jun shoves a cup of creamy coffee into Min's hands. "Oh... thanks." "Sure." Jun sips his own black coffee, sets it down, then heads over to the stove to get cooking. "What you making?" asks Fey curiously. "Hotteok." "Oh... what's that?" "Pancake." "Yay, I love pancakes!" exclaims Fey, face lighting up.
"Fey, stop bothering Jun. He hasn't finished his coffee." scolds Sy. Fey visibly deflates. "Oh... sorry." Sy sighs. "Just come over here and sit down." "Okay..." Fey joins the rest at the dining table to wait for breakfast to finish. Soon the smell of fresh sweet pancakes fills the air as Jun deposits a huge plate of them on the table. "Everyone serve yourselves.", he says plopping down in a dining chair and drinking his coffee. As everyone digs in Sy takes a bite and frowns. "Jun, are you sure this is appropriate for breakfast?" "It's food, ain't it?" "But it's rather... sweet." "What's wrong with that? Fruit's sweet, too. Don't hear you complaining about that. Besides, it's pancakes. You guys eat pancakes here, right?" "Sure, but ours doesn't have things in them." "Nonsense, I've seen blueberry pancakes." "I mean, they don't have things in them in the way these are." "Whatever, pancake is pancake. If you don't want it, don't eat it." "I'm gonna eat it!", exclaims Sy guarding his plate with an arm and cautiously observing the boys around him, particularly Matt. "What? I'm not gonna take it. This time.", Mat says grinning. Sy blushes and humphs, "I didn't think you would!" The table quiets down as everyone focuses on their meal. Soon, there's not a single pancake left.
"So~", says Jamie, relaxedly sipping orange juice, "What're we doing today?" "We've got an appointment lined up with the employment registry office." Sy replies. "Cool. Then what?" "First, we need to see if this harebrained idea of yours can even go through. Then whats come after." "Ah~ I guess that makes sense. I guess, we should get ready?" "That's the mature thing to do. Not that anyone at this table is mature. I fully expect to be yelling at you lot in an hour." Everyone laughs. "Sorry, mom!", Mat teases. "I don't remember birthing a moron." Sy retorts. "Ow! My poor heart!" Mat exaggeratedly grabs his chest and falls out of his dining chair. "Idiot." Sy rolls his eyes and begins collecting dirty dishes. Everyone else gets up from their chairs to go get ready. Sy deposits the dishes in the dish washer and proceeds to his shared room. Jamie is already there, in the process of changing.
"Oh? Look who's adulting." "Wah!" Jamie jumps and tips over with one leg in his pants. Sy just stares, then breaks into roarious laughter. "What the hell are you doing?", he chokes. Jamie scrambles up blushing, "Stop laughing! You surprised me. Knock next time." "Knock on the door of my own room?" "Well, it's my room, too. So~ yes!" "Stupid~", Sy rolls his eyes. Jamie rolls his eyes right back. "Right back at you." Jamie proceeds back to his dressing. Unfortunately, there's a naughty boy in the room, so he doesn't stay focused on dressing for long. As Jamie bends down to pull up his pants, he feels a hand touch his ass. "O-si-ris. What the hell are you doing?" "Groping." "I know you are and you know what I mean. Stop it!" "Aww~ come on. Be good, listen to adults!" "Who the hell is an adult? There's no adults in this room!" "I am. I'll be 18 this year, so I'm basically an adult. Come on, Jamie, just a little." "Bullshit! Who was it talking about yelling at people in an hour?!" "It'll just be a quickie. Come on..."
Osiris presses Jamie back towards the bed, which is quite easy considering the size difference. That doesn't mean Jamie goes cheerily though. On the contrary. Screaming and biting is evolved before they even hit the bed, but when they do that quickly turns to bites and moans. Sy presses into Jamie, kissing him 'til he's breathless and panting. "Jackass.", Jamie pouts. "Only because you're too delicious." Sy smiles and kisses Jamie's nose. From there he makes his way down. Jamie's lips are kissed swollen. Then his neck receives love bites. When Sy reaches Jamie's nipples he gives them special attention, licking, kissing, and suckling. Jamie arches, "Ah~ hah~" Sy grins, "More?" "No... no... more..." "I see. More. Anything for my baby." "No~" Sy digs into the feast laid out before him and Jamie writhes under his machinations. Finally, Sy reaches the fountain between Jamie's legs. It's twitching and leaking. "Aw, poor thing. Let daddy help you." Sy swallows Jamie's member. "AH!" Jamie arches and releases in Sy's mouth. "Mmm, yummy, dessert." "You f****ng perverted bastard." "Only for you, my prickly love." "Shut up, you f****ng child molester!" Jamie tries to kick Sy, but has his foot grabbed instead. "Ouch, I'm hurt. Now, come on. Just a little more..." "Dick!" "Exactly what I want to use, my Jamie's a little genius." Sy uses Jamie's leg as leverage in flipping him over. "No, not there! Osiris, I need to be able to walk later!" "I'll be gentle.", Sy says as he lubes his cock and Jamie's little rosebud. "Osiris!" "Relax..." Sy slowly presses his dick into Jamie's tight hole. "Syrus~ hah! Ah!" Jamie pants. Osiris sinks himself into Jamie slowly until he bottoms out and then holds still, his forehead beginning to bead with sweat. "Hah..." Jamie sighs and slowly relaxes. "Good boy..." Sy slowly begins to pull back out, teeth grit. "No! Ah... hah! SY!" "It's okay. Shh...", Sy says grabbing Jamie's little guy and rubbing encouragingly. "Hah..." Sy continues to rub as he increases the pace. Soon there are slapping sounds every time Sy's hips meet Jamie's ass. "Syrus... I don't think I... hah! Syrus!" "Don't hold back!" "Hah, hah~! Sy~russs!" Jamie comes in Sy's hands and Sy takes this as a sign to really let loose, his thrusts becoming more aggressive. However, even though this seems to be the final stretch, Osiris still manages to have Jamie come one more time before finally finishing in his ass.
The room is filled with the smell of sex and the sounds of exhausted panting. Osiris rolls onto his back and pulls Jamie into his arms, kissing his forehead. "You bastard..." "Yes, yes, I know. I'm sorry. Let's get you cleaned up." Sy gets himself up and lifts Jamie into his arms. "I swear to god if you start shower sex..." Sy grins, "That sounds like a great idea! Unfortunately, I don't think we have the time." "Thank the gods. You made me come three times, you f****ng beast! My dick feels like it's gonna fall off and my ass still feels like you're in it!" "Don't say such arousing things. We don't have time for round two." "F*ck you!" "I love you, too." Jamie rolls his eyes as Sy gently places him on the toilet. The sound of the shower fills the bathroom and Jamie is lifted into the jets. "Oh my god that feels good~!" "I'm glad." Sy smiles as he soaps Jamie up. Jamie glances up at him, then glances down. "I love you, too, you know. Even if you are a pervert bastard." "I know, sweetie." Sy kisses the top of Jamie's head. They both amiably settle into a quick, but affectionate shower, tons of quiet giggling and sweet nothings echoing off the bathroom walls as they clean each other. Sy soons has them both clean, out of the shower, dried with much more rubbing than is necessary, and dressed.
Unfortunately, by the time they make it out to the living room everyone else is already there and waiting. Each has their own version of a s**t eating grin on their face and it's very obvious they all know what's happened. Jamie blushes so hard he feels that his face is as hot as flowing lava and he glares angrily at Sy. Sy just shrugs and smiles back. "Yo~ mom. Or maybe dad? What took you two so long?", Mat says cheekily. "Oh, just searching for your brain. Didn't find it, no matter how hard we looked. Ain't that right, Jamie?" Sy nudges Jamie. Jamie's mouth splits into a wide evil grin, "I think he left it at church with the priest." Mat visibly pales and the room becomes very quiet. "Jamie. Uncalled for. Apologize." Sy barks in admonishment. Jamie withers and looks at Mat with teary eyes. "I'm sorry...", he says quietly. Mat shows a strained smile back, "It's okay." There's more silence.
"Okay, let's just go.", commands Osiris taking control of the situation. Everyone obediently leaves the apartment, goes down to the car, and is driven off towards the employment registry office. It feels like the longest drive ever with not a soul talking. Jamie feels like the shittiest person ever, and he damn well should. They eventually make it to their destination, things still pretty quiet. They all head in and Sy tries to start the registry process. In the meantime, Min shows a rare spot of thoughtful goodwill. He begins to talk all about Korea with the goal of cheering everybody up. It works and soon everyone is excitedly asking questions with fascination. Of course, it doesn't take long for irritable Min to hand off all responsibility to Jun as he really can't stand these kinds of things for too long. It's much too overwhelming for him, but at least he's trying. Good job, Min!
They spend hours at the registry office, bored out of their minds. If it weren't for each other, they certainly wouldn't have been able to stand it without doing something potentially very stupid. Finally, Sy comes out and asks, "Jamie, did you have a name in mind?" "Oh? Diverse. I think that's a good name." "Cool, I'll be right back." Then he's gone again. There's more waiting and by now I think even the reader would be getting bored out of their minds. Finally, f****ng finally, Sy is back again. "Okay, I think it's gonna go through. Jesus, it's actually going to go through, isn't it?" "I ain't got nothing to do with it!", says Mat jokingly. Sy rolls his eyes, "Smartass." "I thought I was a moron?" "You are a moron." "So my ass is smart?" "There's nothing appealing about your ass." "Oh, stop it. You're breaking my heart!", Mat grins and bounds towards the exit, "We can leave, right?!", he calls. "Wait the hell up!" Everyone rushes to follow after the energizer bunny.
Mat's the first in the car, utterly impatient to leave. "Hurry up, I'm hungry! We already missed lunch!" "Such a damn rush, food isn't going anywhere.", Min grumbles grumpily. "I'm really hungry, too!" says Fey whiningly. Mat gasps, "On the f****ng double, my fairy's going to starve!" The car starts up as Fey blushes like a beet and pushes Mat coquettishly. "Who's a fairy?" "Why, you are. The most beautiful fairy in the whole world!" Everyone rolls their eyes, and Min makes a gagging sound as Mat and Fey fall into their own world of disgustingly gooey love talk. Frankly, it's enough to make one sick. Or pissed off and lonely. Possibly all three. Min grumpily leans back glaring at the sappy lovebirds and Jun soothingly says, "Calm down, Min. Ignore them, they're harmless.", he begins to rub Min's shoulders and Min humphs.
"Further up, yeah. Right there...", He sighs and a rare happy smile appears on his face. Truly, only Jun can handle Min. Min is soon happily in Jun's arms, not even realizing that he is now acting out very similar behavior to Mat and Fey. Ah~ sweet blind hypocrisy. As for our final couple, Jamie is sat in Sy's lap pouting. No amount of insistence that his butt feels fine could persuade Sy and the final nail in the coffin was Sy pointing out that he needed to be punished for being mean to Mat earlier. So sit in the lap or you'll regret it later. Now Jamie is grumpily planning out revenge. Not that he's likely to succeed, but let the boy dream!
The car eventually gets them home, not that anyone besides Jamie felt the passage of time, and they all pile out and back up to their shared apartment. Jun gets started on dinner. Fey tries to help, but mostly gets in the way. Min watches Jun. Mat watches a web show while sometimes distractedly staring at Fey. Sy acts out the hovering parent while occasionally harassing Jamie who just wants to read in peace. Soon dinner is ready and everyone eats like they're starving. Or just like a bunch of growing boys who missed a meal. Then before you know it all the food is gone and everyone is cleaning up and getting ready for bed. The sky is getting dark and it will soon be the end of another day and the start of a new one. Everyone takes themselves off to their rooms, intent on doing at least one fun thing today. Mat and Fey cheerily head to theirs. Then Min a bit halfheartedly protesting is dragged off by Jun to their shared room. Finally, Osiris decides to just pick Jamie out of the living room arm chair since he's clearly not going to cooperate. Jamie throws a bit of a tantrum, yelling and biting as Sy carries him off to their room. We of course know what happens from here. Aroused moaning can be heard from at least two of the three rooms. Mat and Fey's room on the other hand is decidedly quiet by comparison. In their room, they cuddle together on the bed. Mat is more than happy. Fey, on the other hand is decidedly not happy, but is in fact quite sexually frustrated. However, he bears it for Mat. Soon everyone has fallen asleep in their lover's arms. Even Jamie is happily cuddled into the embrace of Osiris. He really is a case of the lady doth protest too much. Fortunately, his partner is more than happy to put up with such nonsense. Thus, another day passes in Jamie's world...

Last edited: