Mod apk Tokyo afterschool summoners v.4.15.3 Auto win (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,960 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• 4.2/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

xyzhunter

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 3 years

Tokyo afterschool summoners v.4.15.3

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: xyzhunter
Type of release: Paid

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 30 times

• Size: 85M
    Current Version : 4.15.3
    Requires Android : 4.4 and up
    Content Rating: Teen Violence, Blood, Suggestive Themes
    Offered By Lifewonders

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You need an active Internet Connection to play this game.

Load Additional Info

• auto win (update)

1617468820965.png

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!, Download both APK and GAME CACHE files. To install the APK file just tap on it after making sure to uninstall your game first (if already installed). Then extract the GAME CACHE archive to sdcard/android/obb/ and you're ready to play. Video Tutorial: click here to watch

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank xyzhunter and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.co.lifewonders.housamo&hl=en&gl=US

Downloaded 24 times

agarriberri

Bond. Jack Bond.
Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Mod working just fine! Good job!

-Agarriberri
Mod Tester Team

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats!

pu9991

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
i can't install this
this app can't be installed on blue stack TwT

KymForGo

Just a Blob
Member for 3 years
This mod works great! Although, is that supposed to be the description?

-KymForGo
Mod Tester Team

shironu

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Can't install it on A11 (can't install it trough external storage)

Melrei

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 7 years
Sure, I used ZArchiver to extract, then apk editor and change it into install internal only, and apk signer (for certificate)
I've tried it but no luck. It seems this game will never works on Android 11 or so I guess. Thanks for the guide btw :D

Melrei

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 7 years
which steps that not working ?
Well, when I try to install the apk it shows up as parse error or sumn like that even after following your guides. I'm using Xiaomi product so idk if the apk is really not suitable to Xiaomi or sumn. I installed the one from Play Store and it's playable so maybe it has something to do with the apk.

shironu

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Well, when I try to install the apk it shows up as parse error or sumn like that even after following your guides. I'm using Xiaomi product so idk if the apk is really not suitable to Xiaomi or sumn. I installed the one from Play Store and it's playable so maybe it has something to do with the apk.
yeah, it's either the xiaomi device or the apk, which apk editor did you use? and can you access the obb folder?

Melrei

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 7 years
yeah, it's either the xiaomi device or the apk, which apk editor did you use? and can you access the obb folder?
Yeah I think so. The one from Play Store, but it's called APK Parser and not APK Editor. Oh but I do think it has something to do with Xiaomi device or apk because it's showing error everytime I try to edit it
Post automatically merged:

Yeah I think so. The one from Play Store, but it's called APK Parser and not APK Editor. Oh but I do think it has something to do with Xiaomi device or apk because it's showing error everytime I try to edit it

Tokyo afterschool summoners v.4.15.3 Auto win was released by xyzhunter and 1904 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.