💬 Review Transformers: The Last Knight

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,552 happy users since 2014.
Register

Ackrack

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Name of the movie you are reviewing: Transformers: The Last Knight

It's a action packed film where optimus turns against the humans. the end of the world is close! There is now a new member, that bumblebee used to work with! Transformers are illegal, and now the only thing he can do is hide, until he is needed. It starts off with kids that are in danger.

Review:
It's really well animated, so smooth, intact, it's so realistic, that if I didn't know if it was fake, I would believe it! They bring back the old characters and make them better in every way! There is a transformers that needs 11 to transform into a 3 headed dragon, first seen in the medieval ages. Though there is some issues, because some of the stuff are obvious but they act dumb or something, bumblebee does get his voice back, and that's what snaps optimus out of his mind control. But the creator of the transformers still lives on, so there is definitely room for another movie to take place. A girl loses her robot best friend at the start of the movie, stone henge is actually a portal from when the world has the super contaninte, pangaea, over 150 million years ago. The main character gets a very cool, new sword. He is basically the chosen one, because an ancient auto bot gave him this thing that slinks all over his body, he said you are the chosen one, and it actually saved the main character from a bullet, but it is really well made, so yes you should watch it!

Would you recommend this to other users? Yes because it's really good, animation is smooth, great action, great suspense, and I could go on and on! But you have to watch the whole series in order to understand what's going on. Some of the old characters have died, or have changed greatly, some main characters have completely gone missing without a trace, but it doesn't matter because it's still really well made.

Rating(1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐