LP mod apk Tropic Paradise Sim: Town Building Game v1.5.5 (LP MOD) Free In-App Purchases

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,099 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• 5/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ife

Sbennytopia's Asocial Pirate 🏴‍☠️
Member for 5 years

Tropic Paradise Sim: Town Building Game v1.5.5

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Ifethenovelist
Type of release: Paid

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 6 times

• Build your own city in one of best sim games on mobile
    Sim game lovers of all ages will enjoy this city building game that will transport players to a magical place of imagination where you are the architect. Escape to this tropic island paradise and build your own village or town.
    If you’ve fantasized about owning your own tropic island, starting from a barren island and building a city and world of your own, you’ll love this engaging simulation town building sim game situated in an exotic paradise of various islands.

Tropic Paradise Sim: Town Building Game
    Gamers young and old can establish their own personalized resort on their own virtual beach in this deserted isle simulator and watch as it grows from a simple village to an entire town. We feel it is one of our best city sim games so far. Do you agree?

With great graphics and colorful buildings, escape your daily life and start this sim with a tiny town on your own personal virtual resort. As you play, your village will expand from a little to a big city, and eventually into a metropolis. Keep the simulated residents of your metropolis happy as you build so construction of ever more elaborate residences and businesses can continue. If you take good care of your residents, then the game will take very good care of you.

Play by yourself, with friends, or be the city designer with the entire family. Appropriate for all age groups, the game allows players to unlock more exciting levels as they expand their little city and town into a big virtual paradise sim that they control and manipulate.

In this exciting construction simulation city builder sim game, build the tropical island village of your dreams, just the way you want it. You can establish whatever kind of little settlement you like on your very own island, from a tiny rustic village to a magnificent, bustling metropolis. The only difference is how much effort and imagination you choose to put into creating a world of your own. Let your dreams be the limit and your creativity carry you away.

One of most engaging casual city building sim games so far. Get virtually marooned in this virtual world. Let it transport you to the land of your dreams where you rule over the world, starting with your own small town that you built up from practically nothing into the civilization sim of your wildest imaginings in this virtual island sim game world where you are the boss. One of our best sim games yet.

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Load Additional Info

• Free In-App Purchases

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!, This is NOT a traditional MOD APK: this is a "Pre-Patched apk" and you MUST have LP (Lucky Patcher ) installed in your device to use this. You do not need to create a patched apk but only to tap "YES" when prompted by LP. Be sure you're using the last version of LP to make sure it works for you (guide about how to use lucky patcher here) (or the one available at the time this thread has been created). You can download Lucky Patcher by clicking here., This is a SPLIT APK. In order to install this, you need to install the "Split APK Installer " App on your phone. Then, open it, tap on"Install APKs" and select the downloaded file in order to install it. If the app doesn't install for some reason, open the settings at the top-left of Split APKS Installer and enable the "Sign APK" option and then try again.

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sparklingsocietyworld.tropicalparadisetownisland

Downloaded 4 times

Ife

Member for 5 years
If you have any issue regarding In-App Purchases, follow the steps in this thread:

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats!

Argosdaz

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
If you have any issue regarding In-App Purchases, follow the steps in this thread:

This post should be permanent in all LP games. I would add that you have to reinstall the game afterwards because I forgot and I was walking around like a fool for a while. But that is my own fault.

• Haha
Reactions: Ife

Ife

Member for 5 years
This post should be permanent in all LP games. I would add that you have to reinstall the game afterwards because I forgot and I was walking around like a fool for a while. But that is my own fault.
Lol. I actually added that because so many others didn't know they were to install after patching. I've edited so it's obvious

Last edited:
Tropic Paradise Sim: Town Building Game v1.5.5 (LP MOD) Free In-App Purchases was released by Ife and 837 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.