❓ Help Request Trying to find and affordable x64 smartphone

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,325,865 happy users since 2014.
Register

SapphireE

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
I do most of my shopping on Amazon but they're not exactly clear with things like architecture. My current phone is x32. I'm not exactly rolling in money so I can chuck down 200$ on a phone. What I'm looking for specifically is besides x64 architecture a phone with a Decent micro SD/sd/sdxc expansion (I've seenup to 128gb and up to 512 gb so far but definitely want to get in the triple digits for the expansion card I'll buy) that can run bigger games like renpy ports without me having to wait thirty seconds for it to register a button press.

BradArmstronger

Post-apocalyptic Warlord
Member for 4 years
I think at that price point I would recommend LG Velvet 5G which has good specs such as dust and water protection, good SoC for gaming and microsd expansion but if you can add another $50 then you can buy the LG v60 which was a 2020 flagship phone. Samsung phones at $200 is kinda meh while Xiaomi phones are good value but only if you know to install custom ROMs on them otherwise their UI and software is outright buggy crap. You can also look for refurbished Pixel 4/4a at more or less $200 on ebay.

SapphireE

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
The specific ones you mentioned were in the 200 range. I preferred to be under 100 but I did find one that might work on sale for 135

BradArmstronger

Post-apocalyptic Warlord
Member for 4 years
Oh okay guess you gotta buy an sd card for the rest of your budget. How about this one? This phone has a better SoC and specs for the price on sale.

SapphireE

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Ugh the site or my Gboard Is messing up

SapphireE

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
The link you sent the first paragraphs are extremely focused on how definitely not broken the phone is rather than it's awesome features. And that worries me a bit methinks the store page doth protest too much.

Boazxavier11

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
If your budget is around $200 you can add a little more and go for the one plus nord Nord. Right now I don't think there is a better phone than one plus Nord in that price range.
As you said you generally shop at amazon. This phone also you can get easily on Amazon. But I recommend you to read about the amazon return policy before buying or doing any other shopping.
Hope this was a little help.