Tutorials and Apps on how to mod/hack through mobile

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,099 happy users since 2014.
Register

KymForGo

Just a Blob
Member for 3 years
Most of the Tutorial around the Modding University require a pc to be able to hack or mod. I don't own a computer though, so what's the second best option to hack or mod? Through my phone. I know some simple modding like Lucky Patcher and GameGuardian Modding, but is there anymore than that? Is there more apps that can hack? Is there more tutorials for modding besides the other 2 I know? There is, but I can't identify which is for Android tutorials or PC tutorials. I also don't know which apps to use to mod either.

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
All of them are of PC, LP and GG are the limits of the mobile (unless, you count changing stats in CoG's, but that's it)

KymForGo

Just a Blob
Member for 3 years
All of them are of PC, LP and GG are the limits of the mobile (unless, you count changing stats in CoG's, but that's it)
Wait, then how do you do your mods? And yes, any possible way on modding any game(especially CoG's) are included.

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
Wait, then how do you do your mods? And yes, any possible way on modding any game(especially CoG's) are included.
Well, most here make mods with their computers, only CoG's can be modded without LP/GG on mobiles