NSFW/18+ eBook Twice loved by Obran

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,253 happy users since 2014.
Register

Rate this eBook:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Darom

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Happy birthday to me
Member for 4 years

Darom

Download Link (how to download?)
Only Pro members can fully access NSFW (18+) content, so you'll need to unlock access to NSFW content by subscribing to our Pro membership to verify your age, using the "Monthly Pro Membership + Access to NSFW section" or just the "Access to NSFW section" upgrade. Find out more: Account Upgrades.
If you're already upgraded, just like to this thread to unlock the NSFW content.
eBook Link:
Code:
https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/19827/twice-lived

eBook Description:
Warning This fiction contains:
  • Gore
  • Profanity
  • Sexual Content
  • Traumatising content

Previously called Standard Reincarnation Story
In a fraction of a moment, the Earth was no more. The planet was destroyed, and billions and billions of people were dead. And it was all an accident.
This is the story of Elm. A regular American born once on earth and given a chance to be reborn again on a planet with magic and monsters and dungeons. Except that for Elm, this is far from the idealistic reincarnation into a loving family -- the standard story of a child raised by loving parents who teach him the ways of the world,
Instead, Elm is born into a family of inquisitors. An order of nobility that is dedicated to hunting down and killing "Twice-Lived" -- the name society has for people like Elm who are reincarnated with all their memories of their past life intact.

Disclaimer
This story is:
1) Extremely violent and graphic.
2) Still in a rough draft stage. I see what I am writing more like a synopsis than a fully fledged story. I periodically will go back to flesh out earlier chapters, build characters, etc... If you find the words "Show don't tell," comforting accept that unfortunately, I'm not at that stage of the writing process yet.
3) At one point this story was called "Standard Reincarnation Story," and I had written an extremely off-putting description of the story. This was mostly to keep out people who would just read the silly first few chapters then rage quit as soon as the violent stuff got started. Since I just had my first .5 star rating (without a page read count increase) that technique is not working, so I might as well treat this as a regular fiction and try to get regular readers.

Additional info:

Author: Obran
Format: ePub
Category: Dark eBooks, Fantasy eBooks