💬 Review Twisted Wonderland by Malice Galaxius

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,933 happy users since 2014.
Register

Malice Galaxius

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 3 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: Twisted Wonderland

Disney Twisted-Wonderland is a Japanese mobile game created by Aniplex and Walt Disney Japan. Yana Toboso, creator of Black Butler, is in charge of the original plan, main script, and character design, which are inspired by Disney Villains from various franchises. It is now available in English!

Review:
The story starts as you will be summoned from the real world and into Night Raven College, a school for people with potential magic power. The story then turns into a rollercoaster ride from there. It has the decent amount of comedy that really gets me laughing. It even has a cute animal that every Disney provides...a Tanuki.

Grim: I'm not a Tanuki!

Moving on! You also get to be the therapist and get your life in danger to save the boys that have been traumatized in their childhood and turn into villains because Great Seven knows why every parent and adult in this world are useless. I'm talking about you Headmaster. But we still do it 'cause we are simp-... I mean, because we need to help each other. Yeah, definitely.

I love this game. The graphics are top-notch and the enjoyable battle scenes fighting for your life by rhythmic game as you kick a** despite being the only magicless human in the world is really fun. I just appreciate the amount of backstory they put in in every character in the game. Even the characters we will get to see in the future and I wouldn't change it any other way.

Would you recommend this to other users? To someone who likes a fantasy game, Disney or even Black Butler, I recommend this very much. And to all who wished this was an otome game.:sneaky:

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Xanli

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 1 year
Ohhh thanks for recommending this, but i have a question is this an android game?

Malice Galaxius

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 3 years
Yes, Xanli. You can only download the game in Qooapp. Qooapp is the only thing I know that can download the game unless there is something else that is available.
;)(y)

IsraaNox

Sbenny's Police Officer
Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Member for 4 years
Did someone say Yana Toboso??
Thanks a lot for the review, going to get this game right away hehe~