LP mod apk Ultimate Robot Fighting - v1.4.145 - *** ROOT REQUIRED *** LP mod apk - Free In App Purchases

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,783 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• 3.3/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sammax71

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 5 years

Ultimate Robot Fighting v1.4.145

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: sammax71
Type of release: Free

Download Link (how to download?)
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

• Ultimate 3v3 Robot Fighting

Embark on the ultimate action journey of Robot fighting as you build an epic roster of powerful, battle hungry and larger than life robots! Enter the arena of touch based 3v3 combat with ULTIMATE ROBOT FIGHTING a free-to-play card collectible game.
    Build an awesome team of sentient robots, unleash unique and devastating moves, upgrade and level up your mean machines and reign supreme as a god of steel in the battle arenas!

The game is completely free to play but some in-game items require an in-app payment. You can turn off the payment feature by disabling in-app purchases on your device.

Unleash the champions, enter the ultimate contest!

FEATURES:

GET FIGHTING
    • Swipe and tap as you take on enemies in 3v3 combat and let loose epic moves and super combos. Fill up your power bar to unleash special attacks and robot rip offs to reign supreme in combat!

UNRAVEL THE CELL SHADED ARTWORK AND CONSOLE QUALITY VISUAL GRAPHICS
    • A unique and breathtaking experience delivered to the mobile platforms. The complete gaming pleasure with state of the art visuals & graphics and never seen before effects and immersive environments!

MAKE A TEAM FROM A COLOSSAL ROSTER
    • Put your best team forward by choosing from 45 unique robots inspired from the likes of gods, gladiators, fire breathing dragons, monks, weapon arsenals, samurais, ninjas and so many more! Assemble additional robot variations to unlock new powers and moves and a brand new fighting experience!

UPGRADE & SYNERGISE
    • Improve, upgrade & promote your battle machines. Switch and shuffle your roster or choose from synergy sets that give you unique and exclusive combat advantages to best fit your style of play!

EQUIP POWER CARDS AND OVERCLOCKS
    • Load up with power cards and overclocks to boost up your robots! Increase damage and armor, upgrade characters and specials and let loose the true might of steel!

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Load Additional Info

• Free In App Purchases

***** WHEN YOU MAKE A PURCHASE YOU WILL SEE A "TRANSACTION FAILED" MESSAGE. CLOSE THE GAME AND RESTART AND YOU SHOULD THEN SEE A "PURCHASE SUCCESSFUL" MESSAGE AND YOUR GOLD WILL BE ADDED *****

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download both APK and GAME CACHE files. To install the APK file just tap on it after making sure to uninstall your game first (if already installed). Then extract the GAME CACHE archive to sdcard/android/obb/ and you're done! If you're on Android 11 or higher, you might have troubles accessing Android/obb. In this case, please follow this simple guide. Video Tutorial: click here to watch., This is NOT a traditional MOD APK: this is a "Pre-Patched apk" and you MUST have LP (Lucky Patcher ) installed in your device to use this. You do not need to create a patched apk but only to tap "YES" when prompted by LP. Be sure you're using the last version of LP to make sure it works for you (guide about how to use lucky patcher here) (or the one available at the time this thread has been created). You can download Lucky Patcher by clicking here.

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank sammax71 and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.reliancegames.urf

Downloaded 88 times

RaptorBG

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 2 years
Is it only Free for Me or others Too? And Thanks For the Mod Let me download and test it :)

RaptorBG

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 2 years
Why it is Not Working For Me When I download And install It Not increased And not unlimited And why it didn't ask me for license?

sammax71

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 5 years
Why it is Not Working For Me When I download And install It Not increased And not unlimited And why it didn't ask me for license?
It's free for everyone so no need for license.

Did you read the mod features? Make a purchase and you should get a failed notification. Then close and restart game and you should get a successful notification. It will be unlimited because you can keep doing it as often as you like.

RaptorBG

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 2 years
But it's Saying this
Screenshot_2022-01-02-21-28-45-396_com.reliancegames.urf.jpg

sammax71

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 5 years
In that case try this one:

Make sure you keep the OBB file in place. Either before you uninstall rename the OBB file by putting a 1 at the end. Then uninstall. Then rename the OBB again and remove the 1 and then install this apk. Or you can just uninstall, then put the OBB back in the correct place and then install this version.

Hope this one works for you 🤞🏻

RaptorBG

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 2 years
It's Still Saying login required

sammax71

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 5 years
Did you connect with Facebook or Google play Games?
I didn't and I didn't see it connect automatically. Maybe you're going to need to be rooted then to use this patched version.

RaptorBG

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 2 years
Can you send me a recorded video how to install this Mod And How to Place Obb in correct place please

RaptorBG

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 2 years
I want to send a screen record video but I only can give image can you Tell me how to send screenrecord

RaptorBG

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 2 years
can you please send a screenrecord Video How to Place obb properly and How to install
Screenshot_2022-01-03-15-56-36-959_com.reliancegames.urf.jpg

sammax71

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 5 years
can you please send a screenrecord Video How to Place obb properly and How to install View attachment 84943
You have the game running so you have the OBB in the right place. If you didn't then the game wouldn't load. I think your issue may be to do with having root access.

RaptorBG

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 2 years
You have the game running so you have the OBB in the right place. If you didn't then the game wouldn't load. I think your issue may be to do with having root access.
Root Access Means?

RaptorBG

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 2 years
Should I do like this video?

sammax71

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 5 years
Should I do like this video?
Yes, exactly like that. Download both files. Extract OBB file and move to Android/OBB and install the main apk.

sammax71

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 5 years
@Ruma

You could try this:

That might get it to work for you.

Ultimate Robot Fighting - v1.4.145 - *** ROOT REQUIRED *** LP mod apk - Free In App Purchases was released by sammax71 and 3552 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.