Mod apk Untold RPG - Text Adventure [Full Unlocked | Infinite Gold | Infinite Attribute Points]

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,901 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 3.1/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Legacy

⭐???? ?? ??????⭐
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years

Untold RPG - Text Adventure v1.1.4

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Legacy

Peasant Edition
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 1038 times

Squire Edition
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 450 times

Knight Edition
Downloaded 1731 times

• Survive. Remember. Avenge.

UNTOLD is an immersive text-based RPG where you create your own adventure. You wake up on a beach, confused and vengeful, you soon encounter a nomad. Like you, she suffers from memory loss and wishes nothing but vengeance upon those responsible.

"Even in its early stage, it is a delightful game – the eloquent writing, amount of surprise elements and uncertainty paint a wonderful experience unique to every playthrough!" – early beta tester.

Your choices matter more than you think.

Choose your own UNTOLD story by making decisions that impact your adventure. Some of these choices will pave way for survival, others will condemn you to the realm of the dead. As you venture through the world, you gain experience, gather equipment and build your character. Keep in mind though, that strength is not everything you need to survive the cruel world that is Tem Khiris.

Create your own adventure – several times.

You play as an undefined character, without any knowledge of gender or looks. Without memories of your past, you have but one desire - vengeance. Uncertainty shrouds your UNTOLD story and it is up to you to crawl out of it alive. The world of Tem Khiris is rifled with conflict and war. Warlords, druids and cults antagonize each other for the authoritarian upper hand. Can you make your way out?

- Nostalgic table-top RPG style
    - Text-based game story RPG
    - Equip and build your character
    - Multiple endings
    - Over 8 hours of playtime (single play-through)
    - Re-playability with different play styles opening up different locations, gear and items
    - Choose wisely, your choices matter

Untold is currently only available in English.

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Load Additional Info

• I have been planning to add more mod features too but am kinda confused as to how many versions should I make. Let me know in the comments as to what additional features would you like to be modded.

In order to install this game, you need to install SAI (Split APK Installer) first.

Mod features:

Peasant Edition

• Full Unlocked

Squire Edition
    • Full Unlocked
    • Infinite Gold (Buy Items to increase gold)

Knight Edition
    • Full Unlocked
    • Infinite Gold (Buy Items to increase gold)
    • Infinite Attribute Points

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

If you face certificate errors in Split Apk Installer , make sure you have "Sign Apks before Installing" enabled in Split Apk Installer settings.
    Heres a nice, detailed guide written by @KasualHoaxer if you are still confused. If you still face issues, feel free to ask in the comments.

1.Install Sai (Split apk installer )
    2.download the APK desired
    3.open SAI then look for the downloaded apk in zip form
    4.select all files
    5.install
    6. Then once its done your good to go!

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Legacy and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gotterdammerung.untold&hl=en

Last edited:
Downloaded 210 times

Legacy

⭐???? ?? ??????⭐
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
What seems to be the problem, am I doing something wrong? I can't install it
Are you using SAI? It can also be a possibility that you are low on space, try removing atleast 200 MBs of data and reinstall the app.

Last edited:

Legacy

⭐???? ?? ??????⭐
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
The game works, but if possible can you mod the attributes? I'm really dumb at playing game like this :(
Yes I was thinking about that. What features would you like to be modded? What I have tried and tested so far are infinite stat points and gold. Let me know if there is anything else you would like to have modded.

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years

minnIcerelle

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I tried the knight and squire's edition but it wont install :<

Reactions: kb5

Legacy

⭐???? ?? ??????⭐
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
I tried the knight and squire's edition but it wont install :<
Are you using SAI? Please check your device free space too. The issue also arises when you have low device space. Consider freeing up some space and then installing. On my end, I have downloaded from provided link and installed it to ensure its not a corrupt upload and it installs without any issues.

Last edited:

Hades Voorhees

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
The one from playstore work just fine.
But unfortunately the mod apk not working.
When I tried to open it,it just closing

Hades Voorhees

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
I got it now!!! I've installed it succesfully! For those who didnt know yet heres what u gotta do:
1.Install Sai (Split apk installer )
2.download the apk desired
3.open SAI then look for the downloaded apk in zip form
4.select all files
5.install
6. Then once its done your good to go!
Mein Gott.
Thank for the instruction @KasualHoaxer
And thank you for the mod @Legacy
I finally can play the game now without problem.
Thank you so much !

Untold RPG - Text Adventure [Full Unlocked | Infinite Gold | Infinite Attribute Points] was released by Legacy and 45599 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.