📰 News! Update about our SB Cash system (lurkers gonna love it)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,322,512 happy users since 2014.
Register

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Ok guys, it's been a while since my last update, but don't think I slept in the meantime :p

I'm always here to hear about your feedbacks and suggestions, which are the core of our community, which is built FOR YOU, that's why I'm here to do my best everyday to make your journey here at sbenny.com as enjoyable as possible!

This new change heavily impacts the way our SB Points system works, as in the long term this will make our forum a lot more flexible, giving more control to content releasers, while also giving more space to those who can't (or aren't willing to) spend their time on here to help our community, which is the only thing really required to farm SB Points.

List of changes:

• Shared Games & Apps CAN now be completely free of charge
From now on, thread authors can decide, before publishing a shared game/app, wether to make it available completely for free (no SB Points) or if they prefer to keep using the actual system, asking users for SB Points to unlock it. By default, it'll be set as free, but they can switch to paid upon thread creation.

Game & App Releases CAN now be completely free of charge
From now on, thread authors can decide, before publishing a game/app, wether to make it available completely for free (no SB Points) or if they prefer to keep using the actual system, asking users for SB Points to unlock it.

eBook Releases CAN now be completely free of charge
From now on, thread authors can decide, before publishing an eBook, wether to make it available completely for free (no SB Points) or if they prefer to keep using the actual system, asking users for SB Points to unlock it.

List of upcoming changes:

Letting users decide wether their content should be free of charge or not in ALL the other currently paid sections, such as: Audiobook Releases, Music Releases, Movie Releases, PC Releases and so on..

Please note this change now included, for the "free of charge" contents which will be released from now on, the need to still Like or Reply to that thread before unlocking it. We're allowing some free content on our community, but we'll keep having some layers of security to safeguard our forum and the hard work behind it, but I'm sure it's not going to be a problem for you guys to just hit a Like button in order to unlock a download link.

For ideas sharing, feedbacks or anything else, feel free to reply below, thank you :)

Last edited:

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
I am having a dream for sure 😍
Will do right now :)
Maybe something depends on what author choose (Free or paid). Like paid games will have poll rewards and free games will not. Is that possible?
I might've found a way to allow back the 10 SB Points for polls, hold on :)

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
@Sbenny As you upgrading the forum i have another suggestion on my mind. Its about alert Tab. Lets say this one.
Screenshot_2.png

We can see that user created a thread named "So Hello" , But dont know where.
So I think this would be good if the Alerts Says something like "User started a thread called Name on Introduction."

Another Coffee

Sbennytopia's Royal Hatter
Member for 5 years
@Sbenny As you upgrading the forum i have another suggestion on my mind. Its about alert Tab. Lets say this one.
View attachment 60882
We can see that user created a thread named "So Hello" , But dont know where.
So I think this would be good if the Alerts Says something like "User started a thread called Name on Introduction."
Something like what appears in general chat you mean?

1594930307224.png

Would be rather useful me thinks! :eek:

Purityabyss

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
I love this i just wish it applied to yugioh duel generation that game is so good ;(
Post automatically merged:

I love this i just wish it applied to yugioh duel generation that game is so good ;(

Baduy

?????????, ????????.
Active User
Member for 5 years
Haha.. how generous of you sbenny 😁 i think it's only fair to spend a little SB Points in exchange for the modder's hard work and also to make this community fun by participating in polls and threads but oh well I'm not as active as before due to work. Hope this make the community more lively and have fun everyone. 👍

Serinityx

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
Thanks
Great community as always

Gryphin

✨Otome Game Enthusiast✨
Member for 5 years
Would it be possible to have a "pay what you want" system? :D

Manowar

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years