💬 Review Vijay the master

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,325,818 happy users since 2014.
Register

istiash

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
Name of the movie you are reviewing: Vijay the master

This movie is about a teacher who like like to drink and his name is jd (vijay) and he was sent juvenile reform school when he realizes that they were using children for coverup his crime and they were feeding drugs to children instead of food jd (vijay) sets out to stop them from strong violence and drug misuse.

Review:
This movie is Very inspirational movie and one of my favourite movie which was performed by thalapathy vijay and he played role of jd teacher very well and his action scenes were the best in this movie which captured my eyes and i could not atop resisting from watching this movie.

Jd (vijay)is professor in his College who always gives advise to student and he is already in any kind of situation. He has a hip flask ready in his pocket and advice ready on his mouth and big ring ready in his arm for a punch.nturally all the students in his college adores him and college management wants to get rid of him and some circumstances lead him to sign up the college bcz of election which was held on school bcz of other children opponent members started fighting and master was also started bcz of that he resigned and went to an observation where monster name bhavani who covers up his crimes with the hlp of small children and giving them secret, bear instead of food where he runs the show and he is the king.when bhavani (vijay sethupathi)was small that time some old people killed his parents and send him observation home and torchered him day and night he Couldn't sleep properly or eat. One day he went an old mans house Who kept him in observation and told that to leave him and he also told that he will give so much money every week that he incomes by selling drugs and secrets andnhe gave money every week ans one day the old man decided to kill him and he started with increasing the amount of money to the old mans comrades by that they him to to kill their boss and he killed.after that he made an kingdom where he sends secret,drugs,and bear to observation home and he became an king of that observation where students Doesn't listen to anyone they only do smoking and drinking by seeing that one old man in observation was tired and he want someone to stop this bad habit of this things.one day master arrived in observation home and on the first day on his job he didnot took seriously and all kids were enjoying and he Was sleeping on the table after that there were two kids who want to get rid of bad habits and they put one letter on masters pocket but master Didn't realize after that at night they were trying to contact him but he was in deep sleep that he Couldn't hear there was one boy name das who was the only one in observation knows bhavani and when he come to know that the two children from observation trying to contact master he told to bhavani and bhavani killed them. And at the nxt the their mother came and started crying and their was masters girlfriend who told him that you should know if one child called you so many times you shld pick up the phone and police arrested him in a case killing those two after that he appologized and after that police kept him in jail and later some gangster came in police station to kill him and they asked permission and they granted and told them kill him in ten min but they all got beatings from vijay which was the turne around in this movie.after that he changed that observation into a school by cleaning them and giving them books to read etc.

Bhavani had came to know what was happening in observation and he started killing his students and after that bhavani told das to bring all kids to his cave where he was waiting but he Didn't know that if he was alive then bhavani was in danger and vijay chased after them and here comes the road scene Where action takes place Where vijay and andrea were shooting arrow with an bow they were shooting in tyres in glass or in drivers.after that vijay told das that not to do this things and he also told him that he Was in danger bcz he only knows true identity of bhavani thats why he took him where bhavani was there and at the end last and the climaxed scene came which was my fav scene in this movie where vijay killed bhavani and it was the best movie of vijay i have ever watched.It was the best movie of 2021 and it WAS a huge hit in the box office. One of the best movie of vijay i enjoyed alot and appreciated. Keeo up the good work vijay sir and i want to his more movies like this that will come in future keep the good work vijay sir❤❤❤❤.

The credit should not Only got to actor but also director lokesh kanagaraj who made directed this movie very well and its story was fabulous and bcz of him and support staf this movie was a huge success hates off Sir 👍👍👍.keep making wonderful and great movie in future.

Would you recommend this to other users? I would recommend you to watch this movie bcz this movie is full of action of vijay and this movie send us a msg that we should not make small children do labour work or give them secret or bear we should give them healthy food and send them to school for food education.this is very inspirational movie. If you are a fan of vijay then you definitely watch this movie i hope that you will like it.it is one of my favourite movie. And vijay is one of my fav actor👍👍👍❤.

Rating(1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐