NSFW/18+ [Visual Novel/BL (Yaoi)] My Magical Demon Lover

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,878 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 56303

Title: [Visual Novel/BL (Yaoi)] My Magical Demon Lover

Name of the Game: My Magical Demon Lover

Developer(s): Y Press Games
Publisher(s): Y Press Games
Release Date: 2018-05-12
Language(s): English
Voiced: Not voiced
Size: 252 MB
Credits (Supplier): erogevn

Description:

Tristan dreamed of being a wizard his entire life, but has no idea what it will cost him. He's the great grandson of the wizard who protects his village and the first one to show any affinity for magic in three generations.

After waiting fiveever for his great grandfather to take him as his apprentice it's finally happened! He's been summoned up to the tower where his great grandfather watches over the village. But it's not what he expects...

Percival has no intention of mentoring him. He's eager to leave for a smutty vacation from his village-protecting duties. Tristan needs to take over, and that means picking a mentor from three demons Percival lined up for him.

The demons will give Tristan the magic he needs to become a wizard, but for a price! ...His butt.

Fortunately these demons love humans and really want to connect with one. Tristan has a chance to fall in love with one of three demons, but which one will he chose?
Only Pro members can fully access NSFW (18+) content, so you'll need to unlock access to NSFW content by subscribing to our Pro membership to verify your age, using the "Monthly Pro Membership + Access to NSFW section" or just the "Access to NSFW section" upgrade. Find out more: Account Upgrades.
If you're already upgraded, just like to this thread to unlock the NSFW content.
Please buy the game if you enjoyed it to support the developers or future English localizations! 😊

Malice Galaxius

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 3 years
The graphic below looks a lot like Mizaki Ayuzawa and Takumi Usui in kaichou wa maid-sama. I love that anime.

Sill

Novice Lv1️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 3 years
Will this work on android??

Status
Not open for further replies.