Visual Novel [Visual Novel/BL (Yaoi)] Sentimental Trickster v1.1

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,020 happy users since 2014.
Register

D

Deleted member 56303

[Visual Novel/BL (Yaoi)] Sentimental Trickster v1.1

Developer(s): Yaoi a GoGo
Publisher(s): Yaoi a GoGo & Y Press Games
Release Date: 2021-03-23
Language(s): English
Voiced: Not voiced
Size: 1.03 GB (Windows), 1.01 GB (MAC), 959 MB (Linux)

Description:
Sentimental Trickster is a BL/yaoi visual novel about someone who wants to change. It's a game where your choices make or break characters... including yourself.

"I decided it was time. I packed my old, tattered bag and left home. I still have nightmares... But I'm hanging in there.

I conquer the world one snarky comment at a time and I have no sense of direction. When I deal with people, things can get awkward. Ballet-dancing-with-a-peg-leg kind of awkward. So far, four-eyes hates my guts, pretty boy laughs at me and the landlord thinks I'm weird. At least I can always try to get myself killed with this pierced hero-wannabe...

I try not to think about the future. When you don't expect anything, you won't be disappointed, right? I just want to attend classes, graduate and become independent. Making friends would be great, but... how can you expect someone to like you if you don't even like yourself?"

The game relies heavily on the player's choices. These choices include which guy you want to be with, but also ethical issues: what you think is right to do the time. All the people you encounter have scars, and it's up to you to heal or rub salt.

Sentimental Trickster was made in order to give English-speaking players an experience akin to what Nitro+Chiral games provide, but with a lighter touch.

Features:

• An engaging choice system (check out the demo!) that will affect the entire game;
  • Lovable protagonist with a great sense of humor;
  • Complex characters that don't wear their hearts on their sleeves;
  • You can bully hipsters!

Gallery

Installation Instructions:
1. Extract (e.g. using WinRAR)
2. No installation required, simply just play!

Download Link(s):
Download Link(s):
Windows

MAC

Linux
Priced: 315 SB Points
Downloaded 7 times
Downloaded by: @irrlb, @zerdkt, @dominik5458, @N3k053, @Rick9191, @expresswork, @Deku90
Please buy the game if you enjoyed it to support the developers or future English localizations! 😊

Other variations:

Last edited by a moderator:
Downloaded 25 times