NSFW/18+ APK [Visual Novel/BL (Yaoi)] The Divine Speaker (Android Port)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,456 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

D

Deleted member 56303

The Divine Speaker v1.0

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: VampAyano
Type of release: Paid

Download Link (how to download?)
Only Pro members can fully access NSFW (18+) content, so you'll need to unlock access to NSFW content by subscribing to our Pro membership to verify your age, using the "Monthly Pro Membership + Access to NSFW section" or just the "Access to NSFW section" upgrade. Find out more: Account Upgrades.
If you're already upgraded, just like to this thread to unlock the NSFW content.

• Developer(s): Two and a Half Studios
    Publisher(s): Two and a Half Studios
    Release Date: 2022-03-30
    Language(s): English
    Voiced: Partially voiced
    Censoring: Contains uncensored erotic scenes
    Size: 325 MB

In the Kingdom of Aurelia Cavella, your destiny is decided for you, from the day you're born till the day you'll die.

However, this is by no means based on luck. The Beings Above that protect the land guide the Speaker into finding the correct fate for the correct child.

Aurelia Cavella is the only civilization on the planet, and that is how its always been, as far as the residents are concerned. Outside, an endless forest that is both dangerous and uninhabitable.

Raen grew up in an orphanage after being abandoned by his parents for his poor Judgement. However, he enjoyed his upbringing and learnt a lot of practical skills, and loves children. He finds them easier to understand than adults. He lives his life cooking, cleaning and raising the other kids.

However, when Raen is expelled from his home on a death sentence, he must begin to come to terms with the fact that there might be something else out there after all, and that Aurelia Cavella isn't all that it seems. Just like Pandora's Box, once his eyes are opened to the truth, he can never close them again.

Only Pro members can fully access NSFW (18+) content, so you'll need to unlock access to NSFW content by subscribing to our Pro membership to verify your age, using the "Monthly Pro Membership + Access to NSFW section" or just the "Access to NSFW section" upgrade. Find out more: Account Upgrades.
    If you're already upgraded, just like to this thread to unlock the NSFW content.

•   
    No: you can play and install this app without root permissions.

No: you can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Load Additional Info

• Android Port

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank VampAyano and gain some extra SB Cash, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    Not on Google Play

NOTE: I created this more for myself to play on my own devices so I fiddled around with this one a bit less. Textbox was a bit restrictive and I didn't want to make the text any smaller, so on scenes with longer texts, some of it might flow a bit out of the box but it should still be perfectly readable. Also tapping on purple highlighted words should lead to the codex for descriptions!

Recommendations/Tips:
- If you're struggling with save input titles, switch over to Gboard (Google Keyboard) as it's the one keyboard most compatible with the game engine. OR press the spacebar key (on whatever keyboard you usually use) after typing in a description, and then press enter (on your keyboard)
-Keyboard auto pops up on the save menu persistently, so you either gotta disable/hide your navigation bar to prevent this (Either change your phone settings or on mine I just need to double-tap the back button) or you just gotta be quick about clicking out of it and tapping on the option or save slot that you need.
-To turn on voice acting for the common route go to settings and toggle on.

Please buy the game if you enjoyed it to support the developers or future English localizations! 😊

Last edited by a moderator:
Downloaded 43 times