Mod apk [Visual Novel/Otome/BL (Yaoi)] First Bite (Android Port)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,737 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

D

Deleted member 56303

[Visual Novel/Otome/BL (Yaoi)] First Bite (Android Port)

Name of the game: First Bite
Developer(s): First Bite Games
Publisher(s): First Bite Games
Release Date: 2021-11-17
Language(s): English
Voiced: Partially voiced
Size: 197.77 MB

Version: v1.0

Internet required? No: you can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Game Description:
What would you do if you had the chance at a second life, after death?

Put your destiny in the hands of three centuries-old vampires in this LGBTQ+ dark comedy visual novel. This project explores the thing that both humans and creatures of the night have in common: The desire to survive.

Play as Noe (name changeable), a human and lover of all things paranormal, as they take a chance and enter the strange house on Dead End Drive with the hope that the rumors they’ve heard about its inhabitants are true. There they find Laurel, Ilyas, and Valeria, and they quickly discover that there’s no escape, but not all endings are fatal.
**strong language and violence, no explicit images though (unfortunately lol)

Gallery

MOD Features:
Android port

Recommendations/Tips:
- If you're struggling with name input, switch over to Gboard (Google Keyboard) as it's the one keyboard most compatible with the game engine. OR press the spacebar key (on whatever keyboard you usually use) after typing in your name, and then press enter (on your keyboard)

YouTube Video:
😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank VampAyano and gain some extra SB Cash, record your gameplay and share it here.

Installation Instructions:
Download the desired APK file below and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

Credits to: VampAyano

Download Link(s):
Don't share this mod elsewhere and remember to ALWAYS give a feedback after playing! Thank you.
Priced: 475 SB Points
Downloaded 56 times
Downloaded by: @Moonblink, @thewarsofstars, @LoloenMB, @VenusDraw, @Ladychika, @Heythereyall, @Darktoxic, @CurlyQ, @punkbucky, @iqah, @Anthea, @krsy, @Namino, @NurryMizuno, @Rerens, @Kivihauta, @Pomchoz883, @Martina8149, @Belinha, @Hassan12309, @Saikotic, @Llea13, @saeranchoi, @Yunah, @leahleinx, @momoguppy, @karenamy97, @IsraaNox, @ShadowShaRo, @bvcky, @Gdlize, @whoopwhoopjamescha, @Kiwimine, @Anelya, @sopeyayah, @Lovdoll13, @asaa1, @Schwlev, @Mikame, @Lisacm, @VicTokiya, @ninellie, @Hantusiang, @hahahha292u, @8hhh, @PipaWhales, @CoffeeFlavor, @tohki7777, @CheeeseCakre, @Minoq, @Svettoch, @Darkness1233, @GhostCloud, @MDark, @MayuMoon, @Nickkkkkkkas
Please buy the game if you enjoyed it to support the developers or future English localizations! 😊

Last edited by a moderator:

Xanli

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 2 years
Thank you, ill try it later if i have enough sb points

D

Deleted member 56303

It doesn't work, I've tried downloading it 3×
Can you describe your error to me? I tested the port by running through 3 character routes on Samsung Note 8, S21 FE, and a Galaxy tablet and have managed to finish each route.

Update: I've done some additional testing on NOX Player on Android 5 and Android 7 and they seem to also be installing and running fine. I would check to see whether you have enough storage space to install the game, otherwise, since it seems to run fine on 5, 7, 10, and 12 and emulation, you could also alternatively play through virtual spaces (VMOS, VirtualXposed) or emulators (NOX etc) if it's related to your specific phone model.

Last edited by a moderator:

IsraaNox

Sbenny's Police Officer
Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Active User
Member for 4 years
Thank you. 🧡

MDark

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 2 years
Mod Is Working Perfectly