Visual Novel [Visual Novel/Otome/BL (Yaoi)] Our Life: Beginnings & Always v1.5.3 (+DLCs & Soundtrack)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,804 happy users since 2014.
Register

D

Deleted member 56303

Hey when i try opening the game for mac it says i do not have permission to open the application.
I don't own any apple products so I'm unsure as to how to solve this as I'm unable to experience it, but from my research it seems to be related to those who are on Big Sur and can be fixed by messing with admin permissions or utilizing a few commands. I won't list them here as I can't ensure they'll work since I can't try it out myself, but the solutions are very easy to find on Google 👍

Onggno

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
I don't own any apple products so I'm unsure as to how to solve this as I'm unable to experience it, but from my research it seems to be related to those who are on Big Sur and can be fixed by messing with admin permissions or utilizing a few commands. I won't list them here as I can't ensure they'll work since I can't try it out myself, but the solutions are very easy to find on Google 👍
Hey thank you so much for replying! I got it to work after searching it up on google. In case anyone else wants the solution:

open Terminal on your Mac and then type in the following command:
sudo chmod -R 755
after typing that do not press enter but drag in the app Ourlife.app (make sure you drag the app not the folder) and drop it inside the Terminal window. Press enter. If applicable type in the password of your Mac. the app should open now.

LegoMyEggo31

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Can't download yet unfortunately but thank you so much!

Onggno

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Hey I was just wondering, once step 4 comes out would we have to install the game all over again with the new update and lose all progress? or is there a way to update your already existing game that we downloaded from here.

Onggno

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Hey! you think you can post the patreon only NSFW moment that was just uploaded?

StrawAlexia

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Only one question: If we unlock it, even if it gets updated will we have to unlock it again?

LegoMyEggo31

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Please post the bonus moment from Patreon that recently got released! Ty so much :love:

PurpleGunGirl21

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Oh my gosh i think i remember seeing this before it was out
Thank you so, so much! Now im super excited to play this XD