• Looking for a way to become staff member here at Sbenny.com? Click here!

Paid .apk [Visual Novel/Otome/BL (Yaoi)] Sifting Thyme v1.14.00.04

Feedbacks

• 4.2/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

VampAyano

☆Otome Lover & Fujoshi☆
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 3 years

@LeTeenyNenem Idk how I missed this on the store page, but apparently, the game just isn't compatible on some devices even if software requirements are met (requirements are android 4.4 and up). I did some testing and it seems to be incompatible with some arm64-v8a devices and some other devices running OS 7 or 5. It may just be device-related rather than OS as it seems to work fine on varying devices with the same software and vice versa. My own device also runs Android 9 and it runs fine so I'm assuming it's just wonky. Android 4.4 kitkat seems to work on Nox player, I'd try it out on VMOS to see how well it fairs on 4.4/5.1.1/7.1.2, but unfortunately, I don't have enough space. I'd try to do more to help, but it genuinely seems to be developer-sided and the way the app was built as they're aware of the compatibility issues.

Ashta

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 3 years
Hopefully I can play this, as I am a big fan of yaoi. So thanks for the mod

It's a shame, it seems like I cant play it as well, but it's ok.

Last edited:

Sill

Novice Lv1️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 1 year
Can you please provide apk instead of rar, because many android 11 versions do not support extraction of zip or rar files

Tvnb

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
I can't exact the zip. It is written badWinrar

LeTeenyNenem

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 1 year
Not sure if anyone remembers this, but the story ends in a good ending. My birthday is next month and my grandparents bought me a new phone (a big one, compared to my other). After a while I thought 'didn't I buy an app in Sbenny I couldn't play in my last phone?' I tried and...it worked? So turns out everything nice. Haven't done much past the prologue however.

PipaWhales

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Android 10, Samsung A11, it won't extract ;^(( but its fine...! thank u for sharing this!!!

PipaWhales

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
I played it on my sister's phone which is A12 Oppo, and it finally worked. 🥺❤✨

Tigerparihar

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 2 years
Doesn't work for me can't open it i just waste huge amount of sb point 😫
Post automatically merged:

Can you please solve this i have lots of space in my device but then also can't play

VampAyano

☆Otome Lover & Fujoshi☆
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 3 years
Doesn't work for me can't open it i just waste huge amount of sb point 😫
Post automatically merged:

Can you please solve this i have lots of space in my device but then also can't play
I'd talk to a moderator about getting a SB Cash refund as I lack the capabilities to do so. What I've posted is an unmodified official .APK and the developers released the app in a way that makes it incompatible with some devices and have not stated the specifications of what devices are incompatible, so I am unable to give fair warning to those who download the app besides the fact that it's a gamble. It's fully functional, just not for all devices.

Tigerparihar

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 2 years
If you don't mind can you please try to solve shifting thyme problem apk+obb it also have problem can you please solve it can you please port apk without apk+obb please 🙂

[Visual Novel/Otome/BL (Yaoi)] Sifting Thyme v1.14.00.04 was released by VampAyano and 4688 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like [Visual Novel/Otome/BL (Yaoi)] Sifting Thyme v1.14.00.04 at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.

You might also like:

Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Get Paid

Here at Sbenny.com you can get paid for your SB Points, so if you're a talented modder, or if you have enough determination, and you decide to aim for the Elite Mod Squad title, you'll be able to sell your SB Points here, using your favourite payment methods.