Visual Novel [Visual Novel/Otome] Café Rouge

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,305 happy users since 2014.
Register

D

Deleted member 56303

[Visual Novel/Otome] Café Rouge

Alternate Title(s): Cafe Rouge
Developer(s): Sonya X
Publisher(s): CloudNovel Studio
Release Date: 2020-07-01
Language(s): English
Voiced: Not voiced
Size: 424.40 MB

Description:
Isis Black, your average American teenager, happens upon a part time job opening at Café Rouge. During the day, it is your normal quaint cafe and bakery. When night takes over, it is transformed into a five star restaurant theater cafe, with live stage performances and mysterious customers coming in the middle of the night.

As Isis delves deeper into this strange cafe, she becomes tangled in the mystery of its haunted world. Will she find friend or foe? Will she follow fate or make her own destiny? Will she find love?

That's for you to decide.

Note: I also included the old 2012 flash version just for fun :) just drag the .swf files onto the flashplayer to play!

Gallery

Installation Instructions:
1. Extract (e.g. using WinRAR)
2. No installation required, simply just play!

Troubleshooting:
If you encounter a black screen upon startup that won't go away, go to C: > Users> YourUsername >AppData >Local >nw-app >User Data >Default or just type %appdata% into your Windows search bar and delete any .json files that start with autosave-_______.json AND save-_______.json

Download Link(s):
Download Link(s):
Priced: 95 SB Points
Downloaded 11 times
Downloaded by: @PandoraBLAZE, @leahleinx, @Hikarii, @Rhiast, @Pettybrvt, @MCBomb, @NanamyDas, @sheatherper9, @sharlene7, @hyukie, @Mops445
Please buy the game if you enjoyed it to support the developers or future English localizations! 😊

Last edited by a moderator:
Downloaded 99 times

rish13

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
By any chance, do you have any plans of making an android port of this game?

Nimo6667

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
Thanks
Post automatically merged:

Thanks

Akira27

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Is this possible to play on android?

hannahlise

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I remember playing the flash version of this game long ago. I wonder how much the commercial version has changed.

Jigglebi

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you! I was looking everywhere for this!