NSFW/18+ [Visual Novel/Otome] Fxxx Me Royally!! Horny Magical Princess + DLCs (Uncensored)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,737 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 56303

Title: [Visual Novel/Otome] Fxxx Me Royally!! Horny Magical Princess + DLCs (Uncensored)

Name of the Game: Fxxx Me Royally!! Horny Magical Princess

Alternate Title(s): Ohime-sama datte XXX Shitai!! -Horny magical princess-, お姫様だってXXXしたい!! -Horny magical princess-, Himetai, ひめたい, Horny Magical Princess
Developer(s): Kalmia8
Publisher(s): MangaGamer
Release Date: 2020-12-17
Language(s): English
Voiced: Fully Voiced
Censoring: No optical censoring (e.g. mosaics)
Size: 4.00 GB

Description:
If a kiss is a greeting, then sex is a conversation!

Marika is a princess from another world—Kamel'toh, a land of magic.

In search of her future husband, she comes to planet Earth, where she meets two innocent and virginal male college students.

"Say, what do you guys think of me?"

"W-Well, you're very... forward...?"

"We may come from different cultures, but nonetheless, I do find you to be an attractive woman..."

Different worlds, different perspectives—can the princess overcome these obstacles and fall in love for the first time? ♪
Only Pro members can fully access NSFW (18+) content, so you'll need to unlock access to NSFW content by subscribing to our Pro membership to verify your age, using the "Monthly Pro Membership + Access to NSFW section" or just the "Access to NSFW section" upgrade. Find out more: Account Upgrades.
If you're already upgraded, just like to this thread to unlock the NSFW content.
Please buy the game if you enjoyed it to support the developers or future English localizations! 😊

Status
Not open for further replies.