Visual Novel [Visual Novel/Otome] Gakuen Club

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,751 happy users since 2014.
Register

D

Deleted member 56303

[Visual Novel/Otome] Gakuen Club

Alternate Title(s): Gakuen Club ~Houkago no Himitsu~, 学園CLUB~放課後のヒミツ~, Academy Club: The Secret After School
Developer(s): OperaHouse
Publisher(s): Dogenzaka Lab
Release Date: 2017-05-10
Language(s): English, Japanese
Voiced: Fully Voiced
Size: 269.90 MB

Description:
Our heroine is entering her junior year of high school when she finds out she will be suddenly transferring to the famous Kirika Academy located in the city due to her father's new job.
She is quite excited about starting her new school life, but she stumbles upon a secret night club that is being operated after school hours, and gets herself roped into working the kitchen...

As she grows closer to the other waitstaff of the night club, she learns of their past, and finds herself becoming more and more involved in a complicated web of human relationships and romance...

Gallery

Installation Instructions:
1. Extract (e.g. using WinRAR)
2. No installation required, simply just play using "LAUNCHER.exe" or "LAUNCHER_x64.exe"!

Download Link(s):
Download Link(s):
Priced: 25 SB Points
Downloaded 49 times
Downloaded by: @altrox, @Wani, @ArtemiaShy23, @IHateSand, @Pande, @cordis, @QueenRaine, @Inna, @catdemigood, @rafacbc, @Catboo, @AmiritaRin, @Tvnb, @drownedkitten, @Rasu323, @natahlia012, @Hunnybunny, @shantee, @Brooks, @leahleinx, @OTOME heart, @obsessedSloth, @Umazes, @Tsukkimiya, @Azreen, @Hikarii, @veuvenoire, @blackie07, @OkudaJiro03, @Ken4566, @Zellanchan14, @Bonita, @Pettybrvt, @hanyagni, @Dreamingofcake, @Pingu2, @Nondhsya, @hellosinner, @NanamyDas, @J635, @hr115, @Trikkster, @renei, @sheatherper9, @rebelwolf, @Jasuki, @Deku90, @chuuros, @hyukie
Please buy the game if you enjoyed it to support the developers or future English localizations! 😊

Last edited by a moderator:
Downloaded 56 times

Zellanchan14

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
excuse me please can you help me, if there is a problem installing it when it's finished downloading and extracting it to WINRAR. but when I want to open the application it can't be opened and error