[Visual Novel/Otome] Kitty Love -Way to Look for Love- (NSP + Update) (Translation Updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,980 happy users since 2014.
Register

D

Deleted member 56303

Title: Kitty Love -Way to Look for Love-
Alternate Title(s): Nyan Love ~Watashi no Koi no Mitsukekata~, にゃんらぶ~私の恋の見つけ方~
Developer(s): OperaHouse
Publisher(s): OperaHouse
Release Date: 2018-11-01
Language(s): English, Japanese
Voiced: Fully Voiced
Console: Nintendo Switch
Version/Update: 1.4.0
Format: NSP
Size: 550.57 MB

Description
To break the curse is to kiss your true love!? Let your love bloom♪

This game has been recorded by the popular voice actors Soma Saito, Atsushi Tamaru, Hiroki Yasumoto, Tomoaki Maeno, and Takahiro Sakurai!

■Story■
You work at a flower shop and you spend everyday working hard at your job.
Then one night, in the park you always go to there is an odd-eyed black cat. It curses you so that only at night-time you get turned into a cat.
There is only one way to break the curse.

――A kiss from the person you truly love.

In order to break the curse, everyday as a human, and every night as a cat, you put forth all your efforts.

Note: English translation updated from the initial subpar release

Gallery

*5/29/2021 Reuploaded :)*

Download Link(s):
Downloaded 61 times
Downloaded by: @SuchDoge, @Yanari, @riia, @nice05, @Teehjayy, @nemmeyeth, @NotaBaka, @Sakura997, @TokiyoCats, @Roxannegirlz, @Sindiyah, @AgaBVB, @PinkythePink, @Estella, @kimysasaki, @Aruel, @AK2254, @Hikarii, @karenamy97, @Monkiki, @Balniz, @Sl33pyW33b, @arielleb9, @Shisutemu, @Ohnoalex, @Millanaris, @MasakiMotoharu, @Nondhsya, @Slbraine, @Hskshdnsmam, @naomi22, @soybeni, @Jessdcv, @Rendelvo1999, @marsvakarian, @ghusjil, @prototypeup, @Deihell, @runixel, @mikumiki, @Zanatay, @Sherry21, @Brooding, @lilgabesas, @cota555, @Jasuki, @zenkiii, @EllieLove, @hijiki123, @MissFall, @peppergoes, @Lucifermoon, @OhNo6427, @stansellj198, @MythieStar, @thisislimbo, @Momarte, @cmarginal, @miumiuu, @b97RVIvi7, @nelysnou1
Please buy the game if you enjoyed it to support the developers or future English localizations! 😊

Last edited by a moderator:

inclem3ntia

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you very much for sharing this with the update!!

I'm trying to play it on Ryujinx emulator (tested with regions US & UK) but cannot find the option to change the language to English. (Same for Iris School of Wizardry)

Is there a solution to this problem? Any advice would be appreciated! ^-^

Update/edit: Figured out that Ryujinx doesn't install the nsp updates and Yuzu doesn't run the game well, have to keep saving up for an actual Switch. Sorry for the questions and thanks again for sharing! 🥰

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 56303

Thank you very much for sharing this with the update!!

I'm trying to play it on Ryujinx emulator (tested with regions US & UK) but cannot find the option to change the language to English. (Same for Iris School of Wizardry)

Is there a solution to this problem? Any advice would be appreciated! ^-^

Update/edit: Figured out that Ryujinx doesn't install the nsp updates and Yuzu doesn't run the game well, have to keep saving up for an actual Switch. Sorry for the questions and thanks again for sharing! 🥰
Whoops sorry for the late reply, I usually get notifications for replies, but somehow missed this one. I believe that not being able to install the updates on Ryujinx are most likely the cause of the problem (as you may have speculated by now) as with all the updates installed for both games, you should be able to change the language by going to Options and next to Languages there should be choices for Japanese and English. I own a Switch myself, so I'm not very familiar with the emulators for the console. Sorry I can't be of more help!

kaitzure

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Hello! Thank you for the upload, however the link is dead, would you mind reuploading?