[Visual Novel/Otome] Our Two Bedroom Story (NSP)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,908 happy users since 2014.
Register

D

Deleted member 56303

Title: Our Two Bedroom Story
Alternate Title(s): Joushi to Himitsu no 2 LDK , 上司と秘密の2LDK
Developer(s): Voltage Inc.
Publisher(s): Voltage Inc.
Release Date: 2020-05-07
Language(s): English, Japanese
Voiced: Not Voiced
Console: Nintendo Switch
Version/Update: 1.0.0
Format: NSP
Size: 615.34 MB

Description
You could live with me.

You work for a publishing house, and you’ve decided it’s time to start living on your own. But…what’s this? Your coworker is in your new home?! As your new roommate hands you the key, your secret life together begins…

You come home together after work, you share drinks on the porch…you might even see him in the bath, or be asked for a goodnight kiss! Experience the unique excitement of living together. Make choices and find your happy ending.

Characters:
Minato Okouchi "Bossy"
Kaoru Kirishima "Cool"
Shusei Hayakawa "The Nice Guy"
Chiaki Yuasa "Crafty"
Akiyoshi Zaizen "The Growler"

Contents
Includes "Main Stories" in the App "Love 365: Find Your Story".
Collection of Main Stories spanning the series up until the Proposal Epilogue for Minato Okouchi, Kaoru Kirishima, Shusei Hayakawa, Chiaki Yuasa, and Akiyoshi Zaizen.

Gallery

Download Link(s):
Downloaded 17 times
Downloaded by: @DanicaPatrick, @Wani, @Teehjayy, @Hdjenne, @Mrs2lee, @Shadowfire, @Aruel, @AK2254, @QuietContemplation, @MalakHamo, @Schwlev, @thunderbirdholy, @Rendelvo1999, @ScotchHunter, @rebelwolf, @peterporkers, @Nicolex92
Please buy the game if you enjoyed it to support the developers or future English localizations! 😊

Last edited by a moderator:

Xiao Shu

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Thank u soooooooooooooooooo much Iwanted this game since along ago 😭😭😭😭😭♥♥♥♥

Xiao Shu

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
But how does it work ?
Isn't it on Android
I tried to extract it but it doesn't appear and when when I extracted it , it doesn't appear as an apk
Pls help 😔😔😔

D

Deleted member 56303

But how does it work ?
Isn't it on Android
I tried to extract it but it doesn't appear and when when I extracted it , it doesn't appear as an apk
Pls help 😔😔😔
Hiya! This is a NSP file meant to be played on the Nintendo Switch, if you don't have a Nintendo Switch, it can also be played on an emulator such as Yuzu

Instanty

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
hi! i'm currently using yuzu to play this game however throughout the story i can only view black screen. any ideas to solve this problem? thank you so much!

Attachments

Rendelvo1999

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
I actually have the same problem 😅I tried to follow some solutions in YouTube, but they didn't work... Is there a way to resolve this?

Nicolex92

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 2 years
I'm having the same problem. Did you ever manage to find a fix?